• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will the Power Rangers be at Universal?

jpmom97

DIS Veteran
My son is a huge PR fan and now that Disney no longer owns them, will they be at Universal or IOA? The new season is starting soon on Nick so I am hoping they will be there when we go in March.

I searched this forum and didn't see this question so sorry if this is a repeat, just direct me to the right thread if it is. Thanks!

My son is a huge PR fan and now that Disney no longer owns them, will they be at Universal or IOA? The new season is starting soon on Nick so I am hoping they will be there when we go in March.

I searched this forum and didn't see this question so sorry if this is a repeat, just direct me to the right thread if it is. Thanks!
Nothing has been announced and I don't see anything happening with those characters for a while.

I saw that commercial recently. But I thought Disney owned the rights to them? Did they sell them to Nick or something?

I don't know the details but I think the original creator, Saban, bought the rights back or something like that and now they are on Nick. I really hope they are there, I would pay to go to Universal just for my son to see them he loves them so much.

I thought Nick and Universal weren't really together anymore and that was why the Nickelodeon Studios thing closed?

I really hope Universal and Nick are getting along, just for my son's sake. But I didn't tell him they would be there so hopefully he won't be too dissappointed. He does remember them at Disney Studio's though. I guess we'll wait and see.

Did a search on this subject as we are wondering as well. My son(4) LOVES the power rangers, major addiction! lol The year he saw them at Disney, he was JUST learning who they were(age 3) then next trip at age 4, they were gone, missed them by two weeks of leaving!! :(
He's literally counting down the days till Nick airs the new season weekly. And also Nick Jr will be airing the old Mighty Morphans too! :banana:

My boys love the power rangers since they first saw them at Disney a couple years ago, they are so dissapointed they are not there anymore, we were also wondering and hoping they will be coming to Universal, I didn't know Nick and Universal were not getting along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter