Will the Poly refurb affect the monorail??

The room refresh that is starting is just that, a refresh. They are changing carpets, furniture, wall and door treatments. Its just redecorating. It is not a refurb like they did a few years back when they did a major fix including removing asbestos at that time. Each building will take about a month.

I believe the Nanea Volcano pool refurb was already done and it was the slide only. I haven't heard anything concrete about another refurb.

The room refresh that is starting is just that, a refresh. They are changing carpets, furniture, wall and door treatments. Its just redecorating. It is not a refurb like they did a few years back when they did a major fix including removing asbestos at that time. Each building will take about a month.

I believe the Nanea Volcano pool refurb was already done and it was the slide only. I haven't heard anything concrete about another refurb.

So it sounds like this won't affect the exteriors of the longhouses, just the interiors.

I remember seeing the slide being closed awhile back, but there has been talk about the whole pool needing a refurb along with everything else being done :confused3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter