Will the Kids Sail Free Offer be for Miami?

DisneyMomJen

DIS Veteran
I know that the Kids Sail Free offer released tomorrow is definitley for the Galveston cruises? Does anyone know if it will be for the Miam Cruise also past March 1st? Thanks!

I know that the Kids Sail Free offer released tomorrow is definitley for the Galveston cruises? Does anyone know if it will be for the Miam Cruise also past March 1st? Thanks!

There's no way of knowing. KSF (as well as FL resident/military) discounts are offered on those cruises that are not selling well. It's just a chance you take if you wait to see if they get offered.

:cutie:

KSF is being released Jan 2. There is another thread on here where people have seen advertisements for KSF and mentioned Galveston. I cannot find anything and tried calling DCL which is closed for New Years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter