Will the free dinning promotion be extended?

allstar

allstar
Will the free dinning promotion be extended for bookings past December 20th? Is it possible that they will have free dinning for says into December 2011?

Magic 8 Ball Says....
Reply hazy, try again ;)

Just kidding! Too much sugar and too much caffeine today.

In all seriousness, this is the absolute earliest that Free Dining has ever been announced for a future year. Usually everyone is clamoring in March, wondering if the first weekend in April will bring Free Dining for Disney Visa Card holders.

I'd guess that with Free Dining already announced for 2011, chances are good that they'll extend it. Unless they've already filled the rooms with this promotion.

If they do it again, they'll probably announce September's promotion in March/April 2011 and future promotions in late spring/early summer 2011.

My Magic 8 Ball says Chances Are Good the promo will be extended & offered again in 2011...maybe at the "normal" time in the Spring.

I seriously doubt that they filled the rooms with the early promotion for next year. I didn't book until Sunday--the day before the promo ended--and had no trouble getting my choice of resorts...and room variations were all available. I looked at several mods, a value, and a couple of deluxes. Had my choice of standard/preferred/view, etc. at 6 different resorts. Booked two rooms at POFQ, no problem. Looked to me like they had plenty of rooms left...even starting on Labor Day weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter