Will the DEAD be on my cruise ?

Labdog

Earning My Ears
OK, I know this sounds dumb but I am addicted to the Walking Dead. Do they get AMC on board and while we're at it, what about sports channels ? It will be Football season.

Labdog said:
OK, I know this sounds dumb but I am addicted to the Walking Dead. Do they get AMC on board and while we're at it, what about sports channels ? It will be Football season.

Nope. No Walking Dead. There is Espn, depending on where you are. The sports bars normally have something going most of the time.

DCL does not have AMC, nor do they have most cable channels, like SyFy, Discovery, etc. Definitely not like tv in a hotel. On the other hand, Disney owns ABC. Disney either owns or has some strong partnership with ESPN (someone will answer that in the next post or two). Sports are frequently shown in room or in the bar that serves as a sports bar (different on different ships). My suggestion is to DVR The Walking Dead and plan to see most of the games you want to see, but maybe not all.

My question I why I know u don wanna miss ur show but why would u want to set in your room and watch TV at all??? You are in vacation and a dcl ship have fun and relax an enjoy vacation

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My question I why I know u don wanna miss ur show but why would u want to set in your room and watch TV at all??? You are in vacation and a dcl ship have fun and relax an enjoy vacation

I'm not the OP, but I get where they're coming from. You may not like sitting still on your vacation, but as a stay-at-home mom of 2, sometimes sitting down to watch TV uninterrupted IS a vacation for me :). And my kids love watching the Disney cartoons on the cruise. Since they are too old for a nap, it's our way to have some rest time in the middle of a busy day.

Title made me LOL. Imagining walkers all over the ship now. There's a storyline they should explore! Love TWD!

Title made me LOL. Imagining walkers all over the ship now. There's a storyline they should explore! Love TWD!

Not on MY ship! That would give me nightmares for sure. ;) And we thought noro was bad....

On my Fantasy cruise last October, they had a ton of football on, and they had the Monday Night game on the outside Funnelvision:)

I was surprised how much .tv we watched on our cruise. Two big things happened on ours, Prince Williams wedding and Osama was killed. So we were glued to the t.v for a while. We were alwas so tired that relaxing in our room was nice.

I'm not the OP, but I g where they're coming from. You may not like sitting still on your vacation, but as a stay-at-home mom of 2, sometimes sitting down to watch TV uninterrupted IS a vacation for me :). And my kids love watching the Disney cartoons on the cruise. Since they are too old for a nap, it's our way to have some rest time in the middle of a busy day.

I second this...I am also a stay at home mom. Tv, alone?= vacation in my book!:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter