• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Rush Show up for a Debate or is he Chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all of the posts on this thread but Campbell Brown is one of the biggest idiots out there. And why the Democratic obsession with Rush? This is getting really strange. Rush is a radio talk show host; the Dem’s are making him out to be something more. Do the Dem's see him as something more? Are the Dem's threatened by him? because they are acting like they are.

I haven't read all of the posts on this thread but Campbell Brown is one of the biggest idiots out there. And why the Democratic obsession with Rush? This is getting really strange. Rush is a radio talk show host; the Dem’s are making him out to be something more. Do the Dem's see him as something more? Are the Dem's threatened by him? because they are acting like they are.

Actually we're snickering behind our hands. Rush Limbaugh (that big fat idiot) is leading the far right to wrack and ruin. May he continue to blow - HARD!

Unless he smells a lefty set-up, he'll show up…with half his brain tied behind his back. And I'm sure he'll counter-challenge CNN's "chief business correspondent" to debate the porkulus bill on his radio program. He has also invited President Obama — repeatedly — to come on his program and discuss the porkulus bill. So far, no response. Will Obama show up or is he Chicken?

And if avoiding certain media makes one a "chicken," someone may want to talk with our president about freezing Fox News out of his daily media briefings.

I don't know...does he usually show up with his "whole" brain?

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

"We're not sexists, we're chauvinists -- we're male chauvinist pigs, and we're happy to be because we think that's what men were destined to be. We think that's what women want."

"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."

"They oughtta change Black History Month to Black Progress Month and start measuring it."

"Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

"The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them."

"There are more acres of forestland in America today than when Columbus discovered the continent in 1492."

"I know these people like I know every square inch of my glorious naked body." --on Democrats :scared:

He's a toad. I'm sure whether he "shows up" or not...we'll have more goodies like the above. :thumbsup2

Actually we're snickering behind our hands. Rush Limbaugh (that big fat idiot) is leading the far right to wrack and ruin. May he continue to blow - HARD!

Is 'blow' his drug of choice--I thought it was oxycontin. And I believe he resorts to another prescribed product to achieve the latter state.

Rush Limbaugh IS a big fat idiot and a big fat bully and a big fat chicken. He's also a big fat drug addict and a big fat fool. There. Now I feel better. :thumbsup2

Name calling and insults say more about you than the person you are disparaging.:)

Not to mention, all this attention that Obama and the main stream media is giving Limbaugh is making him much bigger than he probably already is.

A bit of an unintended consequence I think. Bad move by the libs....

Oh, I thought you were talking about Geddy, Neil, and Alex. My Bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter