Will Obama be voting NOT present?

So in other words, in your opinion Obama was invited to act as the butler? Is that what you're saying? :confused3

Obama had to be invited, but would not attend on his own. Obama has never reached across the isle, or really ever accomplished anythign in DC, so I would not expect him to start now.

So, jokingly I made a comment stating that maybe Obama can help getting lunch together.

Obama had to be invited, but would not attend on his own. Obama has never reached across the isle, or really ever accomplished anythign in DC, so I would not expect him to start now.

So, jokingly I made a comment stating that maybe Obama can help getting lunch together.

So, you think Obama should have called the President and invited himself?
:confused3

Obama is only there meeting with the president, because McCain asked GWB to ask obama to attend.

Hey guys, if you need me just call me. What a crock. Maybe he can work on getting the coffee and donuts together for the morning break. and order up some sandwich platters for lunch.

This is just BS. President Bush called both McCain and Obama because one of them will be the next President of the US. Bush doesn't take orders from McCain, he is still Commander in Chief.

It is truly sad how you want to denigrate Obama. I don't hate McCain, I don't think he's stupid, but I do think he's not the right candidate to be President. I disagree with McCain's plan on several key issues.

And it just happend to lead to Obama being portrayed as the butler. :lmao:

Btw, do you like Epcot?

McCain has voted way more in his career than Obama. Obama has done NOTHING to improve this nation at all.

Well, sure he has. We're talking 26 years of McCain being a senator compared to 3-4 years for Obama, aren't we? The numbers are going to be in his favor, you would think. :rotfl:

Wrong.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/686/

But we've found several instances of legislation that Obama passed in concert with Republican lawmakers.

• Obama collaborated with Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., in 2006 to pass a law (PL 109-282) creating a Google-like database of federal contracts and grants allowing users to type in key words that would bring up exactly how much money any particular recipient received.

• With then-Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Richard G. Lugar, R-Ind., Obama won enactment of a 2006 law (PL 109-401) that allowed the United States to export nuclear fuel, technology and reactors to India for the first time in three decades. The law accepted India as a nuclear-armed power and was enacted despite concerns about India’s ties to Iran and past sanctions for transferring sensitive equipment to Iran.

• He also worked with Lugar on a Senate bill that authorized the president to carry out a program to provide assistance to foreign countries to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Another part of the measure was intended to stop the spread of conventional weapons, notably shoulder-launched surface-to-air missiles that the legislation refers to as man-portable air defense systems, or MANPADS. The bill's provisions were incorporated into a House bill that passed later that year and was signed into law in January 2007 (PL 109-472).

These bills arguably meet the threshhold of significance, particularly the two measures with Lugar on important foreign policy issues. Since Obama is a Democrat, and Lugar and Coburn are Republicans, that seems to qualify as reaching across party lines. We find Lieberman's claim False.

Attempting race card transaction........denied. Nice try though LuvDuke. :rotfl:

Nah, it wasn't nice at all. It was a cheap shot. I'm so ashamed. I'm going to give myself a stern lecture and then send myself off to my room for a timeout. :rotfl2:

Btw, do you think mikedevilsyanks likes Epcot? :lmao:

Nah, it wasn't nice at all. It was a cheap shot. I'm so ashamed. I'm going to give myself a stern lecture and then send myself off to my room for a timeout. :rotfl2:

Btw, do you think mikedevilsyanks likes Epcot? :lmao:
Beats me. :confused3 Ask Jeeves. ;)

ask%20jeeves.gif

McCain has voted way more in his career than Obama. Obama has done NOTHING to improve this nation at all.

Since they have both in the Senate, Obama has voted more than McCain. Obama was also sure to vote Yea for the bills to inprove Veteran's benefits, while Mccain chose to vote Nay.

Its funny too how Obama needs all this time to prepare for the debate, and yet McCain can do it on a whim after traveling to DC to actually do his job as he is supposed to.

Obama is only there meeting with the president, because McCain asked GWB to ask obama to attend.

Hey guys, if you need me just call me. What a crock. Maybe he can work on getting the coffee and donuts together for the morning break. and order up some sandwich platters for lunch.

You mean a cup of Joe?

Its funny too how Obama needs all this time to prepare for the debate, and yet McCain can do it on a whim after traveling to DC to actually do his job as he is supposed to.

It's funny that McCain has to make a public appearance to breathlessly announce that he's "SUSPENDING HIS CAMPAIGN!!", when all he's really doing is taking a couple days off. The fact that so many on the right are fooled by false gravity of McCain's words is enough to make an Obama supporter blush!!

It's funny that McCain has to make a public appearance to breathlessly announce that he's "SUSPENDING HIS CAMPAIGN!!", when all he's really doing is taking a couple days off. The fact that so many on the right are fooled by false gravity of McCain's words is enough to make an Obama supporter blush!!

Oh please. Harry Reid just 2 days ago said they needed McCain in DC to get this thing completed. Now all of a sudden he is using it for time off?

So for time off, McCain goes to Washington, and Obama to Hawaii....

Obama is young and inexperienced in politics.....

someone old and very experienced in politics took our country from a surplus to a huge deficit of BILLIONS of dollars, started a war with Iraq and LIED to the American people over the reasons for this war. (which is one of the reasons why the USA now has a huge debt) Who refused to admit at the beginning of the housing market crash that we were in trouble economically or really do anything pertinent to fix this problem, it escalated to now our banks are failing and our economic structure is about to crumble. In his last address to the nation he said we are in DANGER of a recession....honey we been in a recession. Now to keep from being in a DEPRESSION the American people will have to fit the bill once again.

I think maybe we need a change if this is the results of having an "Experienced" politician in office I think I would rather have an inexperienced one.

It's an election both parties are going to try and shed the other in a bad light as much and as often as they can. They will misquote and read more into statements that the candidates every thought of putting in them.

That is all good night and god bless.

Oh please. Harry Reid just 2 days ago said they needed McCain in DC to get this thing completed. Now all of a sudden he is using it for time off?

So for time off, McCain goes to Washington, and Obama to Hawaii....

Who said anything about him taking a vacation?

Fact of the matter is, his "suspending his campaign" remark could have just as easily been said as he's taking a couple days off the campaign trail to deal with what he needs to deal with in Washington. Obama's in DC now and somehow he's doing it without all of the breathless drama of suspending a presidential campaign...good lord, how is that humanly possible?!?! Plain and simple, McCain's cynically playing politics with the bailout, hoping to fool a few good Americans to vote for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter