• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will it get here in time??

Disneylovers2000

DIS Veteran
I am in Edmonton Canada and am wondering if I order the photopass + if it will get here in time. We are leaving July 20th. I am nervous that it won't get here and I will have wasted $70. What has your experience been with delivery times?

Really! That is fast!! And around the world lol! Thanks for your quick response as well! :) It must be morning for you guys, and I am just headed to bed ;)

This is a common question. It should arrive as promised within 14 days. There are very few reports of that not happening. However, if it doesn't arrive by your departure day, as long as you purchased it more than 14 days in advance, they'll honor your purchase anyway once you get to DLR. You can call the PhotoPass customer service number to confirm, but this is what I've read previously.

Last fall when I ordered it, it came 2 business days later (to BC). But the next time I ordered it, for our trip coming up, it took 13 business days. I think I ordered it right before memorial day, so that may have been why it took so long.

This is my first post!! Yay!! Long time lurker - finally a member!!

I also live in Edmonton and my Photopass+ came in 10 days so you should have nothing to worry about. By the way, I highly recommend Photopass+. We used it on our last trip and have tons of pictures. We took pictures with every photographer that we saw and even took some that I would never have taken in the past - like in Toontown.

Have a great trip!

I also live in Edmonton and my Photopass+ came in 10 days so you should have nothing to worry about. By the way, I highly recommend Photopass+. We used it on our last trip and have tons of pictures. We took pictures with every photographer that we saw and even took some that I would never have taken in the past - like in Toontown.

Have a great trip!

Welcome to the boards! To the OP, we are in BC and it took us 12 days to receive the pass

We are going mid July and I ordered mine on Saturday and it was there by Wednesday. Of course I live in Illinois and not Canada.

I live in Edmonton too! :)

Order it now and you should get it in time! They usually come pretty quickly, but don't delay ordering it or you could risk your chance!! :hyper:

Disneyland2013 said:

Have a great trip!

Welcome!!! And hello! :)

I just wanted to send a quick update. Sadly, I still haven't gotten anything in the mail :(
I have just 3 days of mail service left, I hope it gets here!

I just wanted to send a quick update. Sadly, I still haven't gotten anything in the mail :(

If the voucher does not arrive in time, take a copy of your order summary email for the PP+ with you on your trip. Take that to the camera shop and explain that the PP+ package did not arrive in time, they will give you the PP+ card and lanyard once they verify you booked 14+ days out.

Have a great trip!

Disneylovers2000 said:

Got it today!!! So it took 19 days to get here.
One problem though, there wasn't a voucher in or taped to the case!!! Just the gallery CD and a glossy advert with the promotion code for the CD!!! I have a call into Disney but have been in hold for 15 mins!!

Really glad it arrived! But eek! about no voucher!! Hope they get it sorted for you!!! Let us know how it goes.

Really glad it arrived! But eek! about no voucher!! Hope they get it sorted for you!!! Let us know how it goes.

I know!:eek:I was starting to get so nervous as to whether it would even get here!!
I called them - was on hold for an ungodly amount of time :headache: They really should have a toll free number so it doesn't cost their guests long distance charges! but I digress...

The CM I spoke to was wonderful!::yes:: After I told her everything that came in the DVD case, she confirmed that there was no voucher :(
She said she made a note of it on my file and that when I got to Disneyland :hyper:, I was to go to the camera shop to get my photopass card, explain to them what happened and tell them that I called. They will call the photopass people, confirm on my account that it was missing and give me the lanyard with the card. Simple!:goodvibes
I just hope it goes as smoothly as she thinks it will! You know how he said, she said can go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter