Will I qualify for Extra Magic HOurs?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
If I am staying at WL for one night AND have a one day Magic YOur Way ticket to the MK AND there are evening Extra Magic Hours - can I stay for them???
This is on May 11 and I noticed on the parks calendar that there are EMH on that night. We will only be in WDW for one night - boohoo - as we are coming off a cruise ship. We are planning to do only one park due to only having one night.

If I am staying at WL for one night AND have a one day Magic YOur Way ticket to the MK AND there are evening Extra Magic Hours - can I stay for them???
This is on May 11 and I noticed on the parks calendar that there are EMH on that night. We will only be in WDW for one night - boohoo - as we are coming off a cruise ship. We are planning to do only one park due to only having one night.

Yes, you can use emh at MK for that night if you are staying at the resort. Have fun! ;)

How much does an EMH ticket cost now days? I haven't been to WDW in 4 years and I can't wait to drop in even if for only one night!

you'll actually have full EMH privileges on both check in and check out days, even after 11 am.

Can I book room only and then buy 4 tickets at check-in and still get EMH??? Or do I have to do a package??

To get EMH you just have to show your room key to get the wrist band, which allows you to stay in the park. As long as you have a valid room key, you can get one.

I rememnber having to pay to get a EMH ticket! Of course, this was several years ago. If it is now absolutely free to resort guests, does that mean it is mobbed?

I rememnber having to pay to get a EMH ticket! Of course, this was several years ago. If it is now absolutely free to resort guests, does that mean it is mobbed?
EMH has only existed for a few years. Before that, it was called E-Ride Nights. You paid extra for admission to this.

Nowadays, the ONLY qualification for admission to Extra Magic Hours is that you are a guest at a WDW resort. You are eligible for this all day on your check-in AND all day on your check-out day. In fact, at every decent hotel in the USA, on check-out day you are entitled to all of the amenities that hotel guests are afforded until 11:59 p.m. (except the use of a room, of course).

It's the same at WDW. So yes, even on the day you check out from WL, you can go to the evening EMH.

There is no extra charge for any of this ... it is simply a function of being a resort guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter