• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will I never learn?? Why can't I learn to skip some topics?!!?

Do you want to hear about the sex life of all the kids in our high school. Sure you do, so I will start a thread on the DIS!

Totally off topic but Ive been away for awhile, Tina, you look FABULOUS in your signature picture :) Hope everything is going for well for you guys :)

now on Topic.... yuck. Yes there is a lot of over sharing and there always has been. It seems like a lot of people have forgotten their filters in recent years if you know what I mean.

OTOH, when DD was little I was worried about her development and posted here about it and my frustration with her Dr.s lack of concern. Someone here posted that I should seek the help of an ENT for her and see what they said. It wasnt a problem I would have thought to see an ENT about but that advice changed the course of our lives, quite literally, and we were able to get help for DD much sooner and it has made all the difference! So I will be forever grateful for that type of advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter