Will I miss Soarin'?

suzanna1066@comcast.

DIS Veteran
We are planning to go to Epcot on our arrival day but won't arrive before 10-10:30AM. This is the only morning I have scheduled for Epcot. Will Fastpasses be available for Soarin' or will they all be gone?
Thanks

We are planning to go to Epcot on our arrival day but won't arrive before 10-10:30AM. This is the only morning I have scheduled for Epcot. Will Fastpasses be available for Soarin' or will they all be gone?
Thanks

What DATE?

It all depends on the crowd-level.

Go directly to The Land/Soarin' when you arrive and see.
(You may be just fine.)

When are you going? Do you mean you won't arrive at Disney till 10:30am or at Epcot at 10:30am? If you're getting to Epcot at that time, I'd imagine there would still be fastpasses left. Again, it depends too on when you're going.:goodvibes

We got through the gates on a Friday morning, when crowds were listed at at 10, around 10am. Got over to Soarin by 10:30 and got fast passes for a 3pm window. You should be fine:goodvibes

We were at Epcot last monday and arrived at 1. The fast passes were all out for the day. On Tuesday there was a terrible rain storm (thunder, lightening and tornado warnings)and my SIL and I drove over to Epcot just to get fast passes to use later in the day. We arrived at 10 and they were for 3:30 in the afternoon. This was the only ride at all of the World that we had difficulty with.

We got 'em last May (last week) after 11:00, in December (first week) around 10:30 and in March this year (third week) around noon. All were late return times (6:00 or later). So, it's possible, but as other have mentioned, I'd head there first.

Wow! We've gone in May before and never really had issues. We're spending just one day (Sunday, May 3rd) at the parks (we have hoppers) on our quick getaway, so this is good to know. Anyone know what crods are rated for our day? We want to go ride TSM and then head for Epcot, so I suppose we'll be there by 10:30 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter