Will I lose my ADR's????

RedheadRinger

Mouseketeer
I just recently received my Disney Visa card. I had already made the deposit on my 4 resort reservations using another card. If I call to ask that the original deposit be credited to the other card and re deposit on the new Disney Visa if I will lose all the ADR's that have been made on the original bookings? Don't know if they have to cancel the original resort reservations.

I just recently received my Disney Visa card. I had already made the deposit on my 4 resort reservations using another card. If I call to ask that the original deposit be credited to the other card and re deposit on the new Disney Visa if I will lose all the ADR's that have been made on the original bookings? Don't know if they have to cancel the original resort reservations.

They would have to cancel and rebook. Why not just put the future payments on the Disney Visa? It will be a P.I.T.A for the cast member to rebook all four trips.

It won't cancel your ADR's thought.

Changes you make to your room/package reservation have no effect on your ADRs at all. Even if you cancel the room.

Thank you for the info. I think that I will wait until the January offers come out and then make the changes. I would rather rebook all 4 reservations. We are taking our adult kids and their families and staying at the WL. I would rather have the points and trouble the CM with rebooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter