Will I have problems getting ADR's for a party of 9?

dkal95

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Disney in March and wondering if any of you who have traveled with larger parties had any trouble getting ADR's for your group?

Any tips? Should I break up the groups and sit at different tables? For the record, it will be 4 adults, 4 children and 1 baby in a high chair.

Thanks! :goodvibes

We are a party of 9 going in January and already ADR and had no problem, just do it in advance 180 days not to close to travel. Keep in mind table 6 or more automatic 18percent gratutity is added to bill, I actually had to break the group up into 2 table at a few ADR ...we dont need to sit together at every meal :lmao:

All 9 of us have traveled to Disney since 2005 and never had a problem :)

We went in December 2010 with 7 and had no problems at all. I booked at the 180 date and just tweaked things along the way. We actually never even sat at separate tables and never waited long for a table....of course it wasn't very busy when we went.

We are going during Spring Break and I believe there's free dining during that time too... we are staying offsite so I'm nervous about getting ADR's. eeek LOL

make you reservation at your 180 day and you will not have a problems. We are a party of 8 going at the end of the month and I had to change all our reservations about 6 weeks ago and was able to pretty much get what I wanted after searching for meny days many times a day. Best advise is to book at 180 days out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter