Will I have problems booking BOG lunch and CRT dinner?

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
I'd like to book BOG lunch and CRT dinner on the 4th day of our stay Jan 19. Does anyone think I will have an issue getting both of them? I plan on booking the second it is open. Both of my girls are getting BBB that morning and I'd love to dine at both of those places with them all done up.

I was able to book a BOG lunch and a CRT dinner at 180 +2, for a day in the 2nd week of December. I did book the second it opened, had 2 computers going at the same time, and thankfully the site wasn't glitchy at all that morning. It can be done. :) I hope you can get them both!

I was able to book a BOG lunch and a CRT dinner at 180 +2, for a day in the 2nd week of December. I did book the second it opened, had 2 computers going at the same time, and thankfully the site wasn't glitchy at all that morning. It can be done. :) I hope you can get them both!

That's reassuring! Hopefully 180 +4 will give me some cushion!!

Yes, this!! I also has 2 devices logged in when I booked my ADRs. I got CRT on day 4 and day 8 of our trip and BOG on day 8. I didn't try for BOG any sooner because I was happy with the day I got, but it may have been available sooner. Good luck!! :)

I was able to book BOG for my September trip at 180 + 7. CRT was available for all days of my trip at 180.

I got a BOG dinner for the 1st night of my trip but at 9pm. Found a couple more avails later in our 6 day trip. We are a party of 5 going mid-November. CRT we only saw openings on day 4 and day 6 of our trip - nothing days 1-3. For what that's worth.

Totally possible! I got ressies for both places on day 4 of our upcoming December trip. You have to pre-pay for CRT when you make the reservation so make sure your credit card is in the system and updated before the system opens. Good luck! :shamrock:

You know, we aren't on the DDP this go round and I'm not 100%. If the dining plan is linked to your account, I *think* you may be able to reserve it with credits on MDE instead of the credit card. Another option would be to call and have a CM book it with the dining credits.

I don't think you will have issues. We were able to get BoG for lunch and CRT for lunch another day without a problem. We are not going during free dining so that might have helped. :)
We did have to prepay CRT even though we have currently have the dining plan on our reservation.

If you don't get what you want at exactly the time things open, keep checking. I didn't book until about 2 months before our trip. A BoG reservation opened for a super early lunch, so I booked it. Better and better times kept opening, so I'd book the better time and cancel the not-as-good-time. Right now, I'm sitting on a 12:35 one that is good, but ideally I'd like about 12:50 or 1, so I'm ~still~ checking. I'm not trying for CRT, but we're going in just a month, and yesterday I got the HDDR category and time I wanted, after checking at least a couple of times a day. Good luck! And if you don't get it fast, just keep checking.

I think you will be okay. You will need to prepay CRT, but you just need a CC hold for BOG.

I got BOG for our third day (and several times to choose from), and several CRTs second day and sixth day- I was overwhelmed bc I thought I'd pick whatever I could!! I did online ADRs at 6, got on the phone a little after 7 for BBB and was on hold for sooo long I was sure there was nothing- but got 8am on the day I wanted! You should be ok! Good luck!!

I was able to get both a lunch reservation at BOG and CRT dinner on the same day on the 3rd day of our trip and we are going Christmas week. We have free dining and I was able secure CRT using credits or I had the option to prepay. I chose to use credits and never got charged on my card.

I just hit 180 days last week and got both BOG lunch and CRT dinners for the times I wanted RIGHT at the second they opened up, using the same computer - did CRT first and already had all my credit card info stored from previous visits. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter