Will I get "called out" for using the companion bathroom without a companion?

Sometimes I live in a little fantasy world and I know this is one of those times but I think it would be so awesome to go into all the unpleasant details if someone questioned it. That would sure put them in their place.

:rotfl2: They would either blow their cookies or have to cancel their ADR's.:rotfl:

I too have Crohn's and I'm a smart butt, so if someone would dare have the audacity to say something to me, then obviously they would have no problems hearing exactly why I had to go in there, so I would be sure to spare no details on why exactly I had to use that bathroom.

I too have Crohn's and I'm a smart butt, so if someone would dare have the audacity to say something to me, then obviously they would have no problems hearing exactly why I had to go in there, so I would be sure to spare no details on why exactly I had to use that bathroom.

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter