Will I ever get a stateroom??

mlt1128

Earning My Ears
We are 27 days from sailing, still no staeroom assigned. Is this because we are GTY?

We are 27 days from sailing, still no stateroom assigned. Is this because we are GTY?

Keep checking it will be any time now, but I have read of GTY being allocated up to check in, the bulk usually are allocated from 35 days to 30 days pre cruise.

I do say 'bulk' as they can occur at any time, have you looked at the cruise meets thread for your cruise? Are people on that thread posting they have been allocated rooms now?

What I do notice is it tends to be 'weekdays' and not weekends so being a Monday they might start on it today.

Good luck, maybe the delay means its a nice upgrade.

I've been wondering the same thing... I'm 31 days out and anxious to know my cabin assignment....Checking daily...in hopes to learn where my home for 3 nights will be.:cool1:

Still learning the lingo here - what is GTY? Guess it doesn't apply to me, because I have a confirmed stateroom for a 2010 cruise, but I'd like to know just so I know! Thanks! :goodvibes

Still learning the lingo here - what is GTY? Guess it doesn't apply to me, because I have a confirmed stateroom for a 2010 cruise, but I'd like to know just so I know! Thanks! :goodvibes

GTY mean "guarantee" -- in other words, you are guaranteed a cabin in that category or above. For instance, a GTY 6 means at least a cat 6. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter