Will I ever feel hungry again after doing the deluxe dining???

popcorn:::rotfl2: I am so in, reviews have been great so far, and we are going to a lot of the same places in Nov!!

Oh boy, everything looks delicious so far. I really want to try and get to Le Cellier next time, and it would be really nice to check out Flying Fish too. I'm really hungry now!

I just love the presentation at Flying Fish! The popcicle in the coke glass, and the rock candy with the martini, how cute!

I've had Cava del Tequila's version of the blood orange margarita.... super yum!

Day 2 started with us doing something we never do in Disney - we slept in:lmao: Ate a couple of our snacks from BW bakery for breakfast - yeah sugar for breakfast:banana::banana: We hopped the boat from POFQ to DTD which I love - it is super relaxing and the views are awesome! We headed to DTD because to try and ride and ride Characters in Flight - now we have been to Disney over 5 times since this opened and everytime we have gone DTD to ride it is was closed due to weather..............would be lucky this time since everything else has been going wonderful.........NO closed yet again..:sad2:
O well there is always next September!! Now would our lunch be as disappointing...............we hopped a bus and went to
P9180120.jpg

This was a new dining location for us and we debated on having breakfast or lunch here and finally settled on lunch.

Panic started out our experience here with the Mega Berry Smoothie - YUMO:yay:
P9180129.jpg

It was so good because I got to drink a lot of it because Panic chased the smoothie with this
P9180132.jpg

The Fire Rock Pale Ale.

For appetizers Panic ordered the Potstickers and LOVED them - she still talks about them - I only got a niblle so I really can't comment.
P9180133.jpg

I ordered the Kona Salad - it was mixed greens, red onions, blue cheese, pears and almonds. It was an interesting combination that I enjoyed.
P9180134.jpg

Panic ordered the grilled teriyaki steak with grilled pineapple salsa and inhaled everything - not a scrap was left so I believe she loved it!
P9180138.jpg

I ordered the Island chickend sandwich - I love chicken sandwiches and this one was one of the best ones I have had.
P9180137.jpg

We did have a little room for dessert - Panic ordered the Kona Kone and enjoyed it but didn't eat all of it.
P9180146.jpg

I had the chocolate fondue and the chocolate was amazing and the fruit great - wasn't a huge fan of the cookies.
P9180143.jpg

I did get a birthday treat here
P9180139.jpg

The cupcake was yummy! I'm a big fan of cupcakes - even have a couple of the cupcake vinylmations too:rotfl:

A close up of the plate with Lilo & Stitch
P9180141.jpg

We will definately return here - so far 3 meals down and all have been great:yay:

We walked off that great lunch in numerous puddles in the MK and headed over to the GF for dinner at
P9180225.jpg

I had enough time to get to the bar to order the Citricos Bellini and pay for it and our table was ready. This was light and tasty:thumbsup2
P9180226.jpg

Panic ordered the Sauteed Shrimp for her appetizer - believed she liked it.
P9180232.jpg

I tried the cheese course trio - first time I have ever ordered a cheese plate and it was super interesting - loved them all:love:
P9180230.jpg

P9180231.jpg

Panic tried short ribs for her dinner -she said it was super tender and didn't even need her knife.
P9180233.jpg

I ordered the oak-grilled filet of beef - it was very good but the steak at Flying Fish was so much better - don't get me wrong I would order it again if we went there again but the steak at FF was such an amazing way to start the trip and everything after would have a hard time measuring up.
P9180234.jpg

Our table was right next to the pastry chef so I had fun watching them put together the desserts and I knew when I made the reservation that the only dessert I wanted was the banana tort and it was amazing and it was so hard to leave most of it because I was so stuffed.
P9180236.jpg

Panic had the seasonal berry gratin and it was amazing - think she would only want to come back here to have this :goodvibes
P9180239.jpg

Citricos was great - we will probably return but not until after we have done everywhere else. For a signature it was pretty loud and lots of kids running around and climbing all over the tables and under them. I have nothing against those kids but with the parents who completely ignored them.

Subbing................Great list of Restaurant, 6 of which we will be eating at in March

We have been in March since 2007 when we did the land/sea package and went on the Wonder - the weather was great in FL and even better in the Bahamas!

Everything looked so good in the pictures, we are doing Le Cellier for lunch DH likes the looks of that skillet. I am glad we are not staying in the Epcot area, those sweets from BW Bakery looked to die for and FF yum might have to give them a try sometime.

She enjoyed the skillet but I think next time she will go with the burger too. BW is just a short walk from Flying Fish - I can't wait to go back to FF because it was so great!
Subbing, can't wait for the rest

It's coming - slowly but surely!!!
deluxe dining is a dream for me!

If we hadn't gotten the free dining and then upgraded Panic would still be dreaming of a lot of the places we ate. Too help pay the tips I had done a spreadsheet months ago and basically figured out what the tips would be for everything and would buy Disney gift carts when I could so that the room charge wouldn't be sticker shock.

Like you, I don't care for fish. And if I do like it (I do love the fish and chips in England) - it has to be mild fish. Salmon is my least favorite - it's one of the "fishiest" - you should try cod or the snapper was a good choice, too.

Last time we tried the Fish & Chips instead of getting just the chips and that was very fishy for me - this was the first trip that we didn't even get the chips as a snack because we were so stuffed all the time:rotfl:

I am looking forward to the rest of your reviews - inspire me to try some new places! ;)

It is fun trying the new places and new dishes - all the places have such great theming and it so great to see all that Disney has to offer.

subbing in

Welcome - hope you enjoy our journey!

Your reviews are very good, thanks for putting in the effort. You visited many of the places that I'll visit in about 9 days, so I'm very excited to see the rest of the story.

Hope it cools down for you and hope the clouds are out of rain - we have never had a trip with so much rain!

Cheers!

popcorn:::rotfl2: I am so in, reviews have been great so far, and we are going to a lot of the same places in Nov!!

I miss going in November - we went a couple of times with my mother in November (she was a teacher) in the mid 90's before it was called Jersey week.

Oh boy, everything looks delicious so far. I really want to try and get to Le Cellier next time, and it would be really nice to check out Flying Fish too. I'm really hungry now!

It was so far!! Try them both!!!

I just love the presentation at Flying Fish! The popcicle in the coke glass, and the rock candy with the martini, how cute!

I've had Cava del Tequila's version of the blood orange margarita.... super yum!

They were super cute - wanted to take home the coke class but figured that wasn't acceptable Disney behavior:lmao: Try the Avacoda margarita next time at La Cava - that was an amazing drink back in December! The blood orange was on my list time but never got to that one this time -there is always next time:woohoo:
Joining in!

Welcome!!
FF looks amazing. The next time we go deluxe I am so eating there.

I can't wait to go back there - my co-workers (who by the way live half an hour a way and don't have annual passes :eek:) all want to go back there for another meal because they enjoyed it so much!

We did end up spending a couple of snack credits when we went back to the MK after dinner because the MK was open till 1:00AM that night.

Panic got her beloved
P9180291.jpg

And we stopped at the main street bakery on our way to the buses and picked up a cake pop which Panic ate several days later and wasn't impressed with and I got a peanut butter cup which took me several days to finish.
P9190296.jpg

P9190297.jpg

Supercute aren't they???

We skipped Citrico's in favor on Narcoossee's after looking at the menu, because we both really like seafood and there was more of that at Narcoossee's. However, both of the desserts that you two ordered at Citrico's look fantastic! It was not a great feeling to have to leave a delicious dessert because we were so full, but it happened many a time ;)

I am so enjoying your reviews

You have me so excited about Flying Fish next week :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter