• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

will I be too hot in capris in June? should I go with all shorts?

Yes!

If you are someone who easily gets cold, you might want to pack 1 pair of capris just in case, but June in Florida is HOT!

Yes! I'm cold natured and I've NEVER been cold in June. It's hot! Wear only shorts:)

I am very cold by nature. I wear capri's to Disney not matter when we go. I live in Florida and only own a couple pair of shorts. It isn't the heat that is bad, it is the air conditioning in the rides, stores, and restaurants. I end up buying and wearing a jacket or hoodie every trip. I usually go in May when school gets out. It is still warm at that time of year. So, I think it just depends on you.

I was wondering the same thing. We usually go in August. What is the weather like late June?

June is pretty darn hot. I say stick with shorts.

We were there in June last year and I was soaking wet just walking from the BC to the International Gateway at Epcot.

We are going in July and I am planning on doing a couple days of capris because shorts just aren't that comfortable to me. What is really the difference in longer shorts and capris, 6 inches??? I doubt you will feel much difference in your body temperature whichever you choose.

June+Florida= too hot for any amount of clothing really, but since nudity is frowned upon inside the World, I would recommend shorts.

Evenings can sometimes cool down a bit, but not enough for pants. I would save the capris for after sunset.

June+Florida= too hot for any amount of clothing really, but since nudity is frowned upon inside the World, I would recommend shorts.
Evenings can sometimes cool down a bit, but not enough for pants. I would save the capris for after sunset.

:laughing: I agree. It was sooooo hot when we went last June it was crazy!

this one is so varied! I'm a Florida girl (actually a Canadian girl transplanted to Florida but a long time ago) and I don't like shorts so I hardly ever wear them, I go with capris, or skirts/ dresses. Breathable moisture wicking fabrics are the key! Especially under skirts (for modesty's sake getting on and off rides you can get boy shorts from Under Armor that are great). Like the PP I always end up buying a hoodie because once the sun sets I feel cold

I was there last June...I think you'd be hot even if you were naked the whole time. :lmao:

I usually only wear capris there or maybe longer bermuda style shorts and I don't think they make me hotter. I see people barely wearing anything sweating just like me... so wear what you are comfy in.

I wear capris every day i'm at Disney regardless of time of year. We are usually there in August. The capris protect my legs from sticking or being burned by rides or chairs.

Yes. I couldn't wear capris days in April. Except for at night but that's only when I'm not at the parks and at dinner in the resorts.

I wore capris the entire time for my trip last July. I am "always" cold, so I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable.

Last August, I wore capris every day. I figured that the six or so inches between long shorts and capris wasn't going to be the deciding factor whether or not I was HOT. And it WAS very hot and sticky. But I liked wearing the capris because it gave me a bit more coverage against the sun. Also, I had very light weight cotton capris in either white or light tan.

First week of September last year, every day I wore either capris, lightweight pants (like linen or cotton), or lightweight pants that could roll up to be capris. It was 95° or more every day.

I find that I am much hotter with the sun shining right on my legs than with something loose and lightweight covering them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter