• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will i be able to chill on the beach in......

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
..... November in the Keys....

Hi all just wanted to triple check everything before i book and wanted to know is the weather going to beachworthy in November in the Keys (Windley Key) as i want to stay there for my 3rd week.

Cheers

hugs

T :p

It depends really, early November and you should be OK, mid to late November and the weather is starting to cool down. We once did South Florida in the last week of Nov and it was cooooool!! to say the least, however each year is different, the tempratures at the moment are falling, in the next 2 weeks you should see highs in the low 70's in central Fl, southern will be a little warmer.
Hope it stays nice for you!
Ben

:) :cool: :)

I reckon yes - because we've just got back from Islamorada (couple of keys down from Windley) yesterday and it was lovely and hot.

We spoke to a couple of the locals down there and they reckon November is a really good time to visit because it's quiet, weather's good (still plenty warm enough). But - if you want to swim in the ocean next to your hotel check they have a "swimming" beach - lots of them only have "sunning" beaches as the water is very shallow and has fire coral in it, so you need to wear water shoes. Snorkelling, diving etc all FAB!!!

Go for it:D

thanks for the info very helpful. We want to be there i think for the second week of Nov. Martin is right into scuba diving which is one of the reasons i chose this area of florida.

Good tip Mrs Dazzle about the corel would have never have known that, we are just looking through now, i think the hotel offers scuba diving so i think it is ok will check now.

Cheers for all you advice i know the one thing you can rely on is the weather but it is nice to know what you all think.

Cheers again hugs T

(Pleased you had a good time MD) :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter