• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will I be able to change my brother's family Palo reservations?

Mickeyhugger

DIS Veteran
We'll be on the Fantasy this Saturday. I am Platinum, and my 16 year-old niece is sharing my room. My brother (who's Gold,) his wife, and son, are in the connecting room. We were not able to get Palo brunch together. I plan to get in the Palo ressie line when I board, to see about booking us together. Will they let me change it, since our reservations are linked? I have the first sea day @ 11:00 and he could only get 12:30 on Thursday.

We'll be on the Fantasy this Saturday. I am Platinum, and my 16 year-old niece is sharing my room. My brother (who's Gold,) his wife, and son, are in the connecting room. We were not able to get Palo brunch together. I plan to get in the Palo ressie line when I board, to see about booking us together. Will they let me change it, since our reservations are linked? I have the first sea day @ 11:00 and he could only get 12:30 on Thursday.

If you are asking if you will be able to change their dining reservations (Palo or anything else) when you board without them being there, the answer is yes. You can change the reservation of anyone you are linked to. We did this and the CMs didn't blink an eye. Good luck! Chances are there will be availability, which is the other question. Worst case, you could move both reservations to a third day or time to get them together.

Good. I'll get to board after Concierge, and want to get there before they open up the bookings. We're hoping to be able to 'swap off' so each other can go to Enchanted Garden upon boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter