will hhn sell out for next weekend???

wild about the world

Earning My Ears
we are going to wait until the last minute to buy tickets because we are not sure about our travel plans. we are booked at the
hrh next weekend. if we wait until the last minute, do you think there will be tickets available????

also is universal and ioa cutting ticket prices because of hour changes and ride and restaurant closures????

The first weekend never sells out - shouldn't be any problem getting tickets at the last minute.

Although Disney, Sea World, and Universal have all formerly announced their cutbacks in response to the dramatic drop to Central Florida tourism, their have been no price cuts as of yet.

However, as an insider, I will tell you to "stay tuned." Some MAJOR marketing/pricing moves are on their way from Universal in an effort to quickly boost attendance. Keep an eye on these boards for an announcement.

what happens if we already bought HHN tickets and park passes,
i am guessing i will be S.O.L. lol

From the current (and very positive) HHN ticket sales - there will be no additional discounts made available for HHN tickets (at least not any more than are already available).

Any upcoming promotions for theme park tickets will, most likely, be primarily focused on the Floriday resident market. This is the easiest to market to since it only requires (at most) a days drive to Orlando. It would be tough for Universal to attempt to conquer the national market and attempt to convince more people to fly.

But, yes, if you've already purchased park passes you are S.O.L.

Originally posted by CoasterFEV
The first weekend never sells out - shouldn't be any problem getting tickets at the last minute.

Although Disney, Sea World, and Universal have all formerly announced their cutbacks in response to the dramatic drop to Central Florida tourism, their have been no price cuts as of yet.

However, as an insider, I will tell you to "stay tuned." Some MAJOR marketing/pricing moves are on their way from Universal in an effort to quickly boost attendance. Keep an eye on these boards for an announcement.

that is the kind of news we florida residents like to hear.:bounce:

the sat. before Halloween is always a record night. If you can't do the first weekend or a midweek night after that I would strongly recommend the VIP Tour. Some HHN VIP tours are at capacity though, so you'll have to call them and see. HHN or regular VIP Tour line: 407-363-8295, or visit halloweenhorrornights.com for additional info on HHN and the VIP Tour.

I remember working the event last year on Friday the 13th and the place was so crowded, wild, and overly packed. That Universal had to close Horror Nights at 12am instead of 2 am. It was so crowded that night it took 15 minutes just to walk from the Earthquake Building to Amity. The crowd of people was so thick in that area it was at a stands still. Also every maze had at least an hour and 20 minute wait. The event had such a drunking party like atmosphere, security could not handle this huge crowd, so the event had to be shut down 2 hours early. The angry mob of people that night had a huge line at guest services demanding refunds.

So if you want less crowds vist on a sunday or a week day (non peak nights). Avoid Saturday and Friday Nights (peak nights). The only down side to visiting on a non peak night, is that the Ooze Zone (blood bath in Kong) and The Boogie Men movie will not be going on.

Also Coke products are offering a larger discount to go to Horror Nights on Non Peak nights. I dont know how much of a discount, but go look on the back of Coke products at the supermarket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter