Will have any problems with crowds on Memorial weekend?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by redheadx3, Jan 21, 2009.

1. redheadx3

redheadx3 DIS Veteran

I am planning a trip to Universal and Disney. We will arrive sometime that weekend. Planning 2 days at Universal and 6 days at Disney.
    Trying to decide if Universal would be my better choice for Memorial day. I am planning to stay at one of the Universal on site hotels, so I will have a FOTL pass.
    Will have any crowd problems at the Universal parks over the holiday weekend?
    My other consideration was to make Disney my first stop and either avoid most parks that Sun. and Mon, maybe go to Epcot.
    Any thoughts?

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

The parks will be busy that weekend but since you're staying onsite, you shouldn't have any issues with the lines.

3. tlinus

tlinus <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

What he said ^^^^:thumbsup2

4. Wishing on a star

Wishing on a star DIS Veteran

We will be there that week, and are planning on US/IOA on the weekdays after Memorial Monday. I am hoping it won't be toooo bad.

According to the Universal website, the express passes will cost the most the weekend before Memorial Monday... a bit less ON Memorial Monday, and then less for the remainder of the week. This should be a good indicator of expected attendance/crowds. So, you may want to keep an eye on that!