• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will have any problems with crowds on Memorial weekend?

redheadx3

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip to Universal and Disney. We will arrive sometime that weekend. Planning 2 days at Universal and 6 days at Disney.
Trying to decide if Universal would be my better choice for Memorial day. I am planning to stay at one of the Universal on site hotels, so I will have a FOTL pass.
Will have any crowd problems at the Universal parks over the holiday weekend?
My other consideration was to make Disney my first stop and either avoid most parks that Sun. and Mon, maybe go to Epcot.
Any thoughts?

I am planning a trip to Universal and Disney. We will arrive sometime that weekend. Planning 2 days at Universal and 6 days at Disney.
Trying to decide if Universal would be my better choice for Memorial day. I am planning to stay at one of the Universal on site hotels, so I will have a FOTL pass.
Will have any crowd problems at the Universal parks over the holiday weekend?
My other consideration was to make Disney my first stop and either avoid most parks that Sun. and Mon, maybe go to Epcot.
Any thoughts?
The parks will be busy that weekend but since you're staying onsite, you shouldn't have any issues with the lines.

We will be there that week, and are planning on US/IOA on the weekdays after Memorial Monday. I am hoping it won't be toooo bad.

According to the Universal website, the express passes will cost the most the weekend before Memorial Monday... a bit less ON Memorial Monday, and then less for the remainder of the week. This should be a good indicator of expected attendance/crowds. So, you may want to keep an eye on that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter