Will Free Dining Be Offered at POR in December 2015?

alice0826

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip with friends in December of this year. We are planning on staying at a moderate hotel and we love POR. I can't recall if POR was included in free dining last year. I know PORFQ is usually not included. I am considering CBR if POR won't be included in free dining. Any thoughts or recommendations would be much appreciated! :cool1:

We are planning a trip with friends in December of this year. We are planning on staying at a moderate hotel and we love POR. I can't recall if POR was included in free dining last year. I know PORFQ is usually not included. I am considering CBR if POR won't be included in free dining. Any thoughts or recommendations would be much appreciated! :cool1:
No one knows until free dining is released if it is released at all. Disney uses discounts to fill rooms. If POR is mostly full they won't include it, if they have a lot of rooms available then it will be included it really is a wait and see game.

Usually around August they announce deals and such for December.

Sometimes its free dining, sometimes it's 10, 20, or 30% off depending on where you stay. Sometimes they offer both and you get to choose which one you want. And sometimes they don't offer anything at all.
Just have to wait and see.

No one knows. Discounts have been released up until mid-June of this year and so far, free dining hasn't been released at all for 2015. So there may not be free dining at all this year. We just don't know.

I would not count on free dining and be pleasantly surprised when if it is announced.

I think it is becoming a thing of the past.

No way to know whether it will be or not. It was not last year, but that was the only year it was completely excluded.

If you see any free dining, it will likely be for check-in dates starting in September (maybe, just maybe the last week of August). If there are dates in Oct, Nov and Dec they will be in between blackout dates. First week of December and the end of December starting a few days before Christmas are usually blacked out for free dining check-ins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter