Will Disney Visa Cardholders have access to January 2014 discounts prior to Oct. 8TH?

Do I call the regular number or is there a different number for card holders to book?

Okay cars suite not included. Should I stay at the other value suite or move to a moderate. It's my wife 3 yr old daughter 6 month old daughter and my mother inlaw.

I called and there was a room only discount. I'm at BLT 1 bedroom and there is only a studio available at a 5% discount. That wasn't enough to give up the room we have. Now I just need to make some extra money!

Just got off the phone, cm wasn't able to find any RO discounts. But I did apply s/p/d. It didn't save me any money, because I added an extra day, but the discount gave me the day almost for free!

Waited about 15 minutes on hold, got a wonderful CM. Got the 35% room only for the Polynesian Club Level for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend! I had run the numbers when Danny first made the announcement and everything matched up. Had no trouble at all getting room only.

Okay cars suite not included. Should I stay at the other value suite or move to a moderate. It's my wife 3 yr old daughter 6 month old daughter and my mother inlaw.

This is terrible! :( I was really looking forward to our Nemo suite. We're in the same boat, but our kids will be 5 and 7.

This is terrible! :( I was really looking forward to our Nemo suite. We're in the same boat, but our kids will be 5 and 7.

That's a bummer :hug: For those who need a family suite, don't forget about AS Music suites. Hopefully they are included in the discount! Anyone heard anything about POFQ & AS Movies? Are they included in s/p/d? thanks!

CM I had ran both discounts and SPD was cheaper by about $100 bit didn't seem to be a big difference from what I had as rack rates!!! Oh well a discount is a discount and WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!

That's a bummer :hug: For those who need a family suite, don't forget about AS Music suites. Hopefully they are included in the discount! Anyone heard anything about POFQ & AS Movies? Are they included in s/p/d? thanks!

I booked All Star Movies for S/P/D.

My TA just got us a room only discount at Beach club (35% off) for our entire stay from March 1-March 8. No black out for room only if you check in before it starts. This is not what has been reported here so I thought I'd share. Saved us $1300! Woo Hoo! :cool1:

My TA just got us a room only discount at Beach club (35% off) for our entire stay from March 1-March 8. No black out for room only if you check in before it starts. This is not what has been reported here so I thought I'd share. Saved us $1300! Woo Hoo! :cool1:

Same thing as the other threads.

All of your dates are covered with the room promo since it runs through April. If your dates aren't being offered with a room promo they will not be covered.

SPD would cover dates that aren't included if you check in on a date that it's offered. It ends on 3/5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter