Will Disney or Won't Disney?

If Disney thought that free dining would fill the resorts to the rafters, and it was a good deal for Disney, and the guests - I'm sure there would be some type of free dining offer almost year round. But it's not a good deal.

Do you save some $$$ - yes, I would say you do - but it's not a great deal in the end.

Not a fan of the free dining plan!

Actually, free dining has been offered for a LOT of dates this year, more than years past. So far it was offered 1/1-3/3, 5/27-6/2, and 8/19-9/29. They normally don't offer it in the Jan-June time frame. If they add Oct, Nov and Dec like the previous 2 or 3 years, then they've nearly offered it year round, with the exception of April and July.

What is this economic recovery you all are referring to? Certainly not feeling it here in MI. :confused3

Ha ha! I'm in TN and I was going to post the same thing. DH works for a company based in IL and, before that, a company based in MA. The one in MA is almost to the closing it's doors point, DH jumped ship just before they laid 90% of employees off :( No local industry is picking up enough to say things are "on the rebound". If anything, I think the recession is just starting to hit our area in a major way, I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet though I hope I'm wrong.

i am a fan of the free dining.
i don't think you are loosing anything because they did cut back what you get w/ the dining plan but then again you're not paying for the dining plan. I also save $$ by not picking the water parks because we never go there. If you are not a big water park person i would delete the water park tickets. It would save you some money (not a lot but it does save some).

Other then that, n2m is going on but crossing my fingers. I just asked my mom if they offered the free dining plan again if we could go and she said yes. Even if they don't she still said we'll plan something for november. So hopefully it will be another disney vacation.

I believe it has been offered for UK residents for January 2012 already. I'm really hoping for free dining in January for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter