Will CRT be impossible without a +10?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by kldnyc, Apr 20, 2013.

1. kldnyc

kldnyc Earning My Ears

We are using Starwood points to stay for free!!! at the Dolphin Resort in October. My DD is a princess fanatic and has her heart set on eating with Cinderella at the castle during our stay. I just read that staying at the Dolphin does not let you do 180+10 bookings.... I am completely willing to wake up at 5:30 and book something everyday at the 180 mark, but am I going to have a hard time/impossible time getting ressies for dinner at the castle? If so, you think there is a decent alternative for dinner?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RachaelA

RachaelA DIS Veteran

We've booked CRT for our first night (so exactly at 180) with no problems the past two trips (October 2012 and May 2013). 5:30 reservation so prime dinner time. I think you'll be fine. Just be a bit flexible with time.

4. ElizabethG

ElizabethG When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!

I think you will be alright. After I make ADRs, I like to check back later on to see how fast things become unavailable. Since all three meals have princesses now, it is easier to get.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

No, it won't be impossible. You have your best chance at 180 days.

6. Dani C

Dani C DIS Veteran

I just booked my ADRs and am at 86 days out. I got CRT (lunch) with no issue.

7. SwirlyGirly

SwirlyGirly Mouseketeer

I plan my Disney trips about 3 months out and I travel in July. I've managed to get CRT every trip. And I've changed my reservation times even closer to than that as well. :thumbsup2

8. gem21

gem21 Mouseketeer

I don't think it will be at all. At 180 days out I booked CRT for a late breakfast, but then about a month later realized there were plenty of pre-park opening ADRs and got one for 8:05am.

9. jlsmith376

jlsmith376 Mouseketeer

Something will be available but the best times might be gone. It seems like 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. ADRs fill up very quickly.

10. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Just recently I booked breakfast at CRT for our upcoming trip only 180 days out (we are staying off site) and was able to get a 9:15 ADR for a table for 10 people

The times were limited (was hoping for per-park opening) but I think that is a good sign that as long as you can be a bit flexible with time you should be ok