Will Chip and Dale steal my wife again? W/ Pics (Updated 5-21~Part 3 Our next trip)

Hey Dan, we were having a "discussion" over on Winkers TR about Donald being in the el rio de tempo in Mexico,and were wondering why.:confused3
is he from Mexico? whats the idea? I figured you might know this..

I think i went over and solved the problems on winkers thread, thanks for the heads up.

:goodvibes

Hey Dan,

Well, after reading for three days straight, I finally caught up with your trippie! I've seen your posts over on the Man Report, so I figured I must read a fellow Hoosier's trippie. Of course, you're not a real Hoosier unless you're a Colts fan though!!!! :woohoo:

Someone mentioned Five Guys Burgers and Fries a few pages back. We've got one here in Fishers and it's awesome! Next time you come down to the Indy area shoot me a PM and we'll meet up there!

So, I'm thinking you guys live in Merrillville? My DH went to Chesterton HS and his dad taught in Hobart. Used to go up that way all the time, but the in-laws moved down here in November. So, no need to drive up that way anymore.

Thanks for an entertaining trippie. Congrats on the baby! Can't wait to see pics of him/her. And Buzz is right, Christmas takes on a new meaning when you've got little ones. It's great to just sit back and watch them run from present to present!

About next year, you should plan to come during our Ip-Dip Fry Daddy Fest in October. I'm sure they'll be plenty of us around to watch the baby while you go on rides! My youngest is almost four, so I love holding little ones again!

Now, I think you've still got a few days to finish, right??? So get to it! :rotfl:

Jodi

Hey Dan,

Well, after reading for three days straight, I finally caught up with your trippie! I've seen your posts over on the Man Report, so I figured I must read a fellow Hoosier's trippie. Of course, you're not a real Hoosier unless you're a Colts fan though!!!! :woohoo:

Someone mentioned Five Guys Burgers and Fries a few pages back. We've got one here in Fishers and it's awesome! Next time you come down to the Indy area shoot me a PM and we'll meet up there!

So, I'm thinking you guys live in Merrillville? My DH went to Chesterton HS and his dad taught in Hobart. Used to go up that way all the time, but the in-laws moved down here in November. So, no need to drive up that way anymore.

Thanks for an entertaining trippie. Congrats on the baby! Can't wait to see pics of him/her. And Buzz is right, Christmas takes on a new meaning when you've got little ones. It's great to just sit back and watch them run from present to present!

About next year, you should plan to come during our Ip-Dip Fry Daddy Fest in October. I'm sure they'll be plenty of us around to watch the baby while you go on rides! My youngest is almost four, so I love holding little ones again!

Now, I think you've still got a few days to finish, right??? So get to it! :rotfl:

Jodi

wow kudos on reading the whole thing...and i did not realize that you have a TR as well, I will follow the link and sub to it.

Sorry, bears all the way, unless they are out of the playoffs, so I will be cheeringon the colts, me and DW went to ball state, so we cheered them on while down there, I did grow up in merrillville, but now we live in crown point.

i try and keep it entertaining for my readers, but all the stories that i have told really happened, so we just always seem to have a crazy time when we go anywhere.

Yes I still have to finish up 1 update on the 7th day, then we have a full day in Epcot, plus a blizzard beach day, and the grand exit from Disney..so at least another 25 updates.:goodvibes

I took close to 200 pics in epcot.:lmao:

Hey there - Just wanted to say thanks for waiting for me to catch up! :rotfl:

Still loving your trip report!!!

I think i went over and solved the problems on winkers thread, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Dan!!
thanx.gif

Hey there - Just wanted to say thanks for waiting for me to catch up! :rotfl:

Still loving your trip report!!!
okay everyone i can continue again fleshner has caught up.:thumbsup2

thanks for sticking with it.

I might get an update done this weekend so stay tuned..in the mean time dont forget to go and check out the baby report in the siggy

another shamless plug by fauntleroy.
Thanks Dan!!
thanx.gif

no problem

Yea!!! I just finally got myself caught up with your trip report!!!!! I love it!

Now Candi, I really don't mean to be rude, but will you please go to work so Dan can come out and play? :flower3:

Hey Dan....just stopping by to say hey.
hey jordan
i had popcorn on saturday night.:thumbsup2
Now Candi, I really don't mean to be rude, but will you please go to work so Dan can come out and play? :flower3:
she is working a little late tonight, so you guys will get your update after work.:surfweb:
I think they're both in mourning for the Colts. I know I am.

she was, im a bears fan first then once they are done i cheer for the colts, now i shift to my man farve not a packers fan, but i love farve he is a great QB

she was, im a bears fan first then once they are done i cheer for the colts, now i shift to my man farve not a packers fan, but i love farve he is a great QB

That's who I'm cheering for as well now. Not only a great QB, but a pretty good guy as well. Gotta root for the guys with good character.

That's who I'm cheering for as well now. Not only a great QB, but a pretty good guy as well. Gotta root for the guys with good character.
Yep my thoughts exactly, and he was in something about mary, which is a funny movie.

Hope you actually ATE it instead of putting it in your nose and ears like SOMEONE else we know! :rotfl:
nope i ate it, i even shared some with DW.

Update coming shortly.

A few more threads to check in on.

Chapter 58. The magical ending to a Crazy Day

After a week of no update you all are going to get the conclusion of the MK day, it will have to come in two parts because DW took so many good pictures of Wishes, that I am going to share alot of them with you. So grab a kleenex there might be some tears for part 2.

After dinner it was time to go for a little stroll around by the castle, we end up on the back side and I see a great photo opertunity, and tell DW that the people on the DIS will just love this picture stop right there.

DSC06066.jpg

I think it is really cool, not many people take pictures from the back side, and it is cloudless.:banana:

We stop at the wishing well which we have never done before, and for some reason and some how, I happen to have 2 pennies in my pocket, not sure where they came from, i did not buy anything this day, and i usually charge everything on vacation, so not sure where the coin is from. But that is just what we need to throw in the well, so we both make a wish and toss that bad boy in.
First is DW.
DSC06067.jpg

Next is me, i throw it in, and it bounces backand hits me in the head then goes into the water. I cant do anything with something else happening.:headache:
DSC06068.jpg

We take the little walk around the side way and end up in Libery Square, we love this spot for parades, and I will tell you why.

First of all, it is not very crowded why you may ask well, that is easy. It is not on Main street. Duh. It is also not in the more open area like by country bear jamboree, it is nicely nestled in between with not alot of traffice, very few people and prime viewing for the Spectromagic show.

We have used this spot the last two years, and for those of you that have trips coming up, pay attention. Especially with kids it would be great, I feel anyway.

I am going to describe it now, grab your pencils and pay attention.

The location is across from the entrance way to the christmas shop, just after you go over the bridge from the castle like you are walking to the hall of presidents.

There is a white cart that sells decorative umbrellas right next to it.

You will see a brick wall that is about waist high, and has a metal bar about 4 inches above the bricks all the way around.

Go to the direct corner of the bricks where it makes a point at the street. THis is important because if you look down, you will see where they will come around and put the bar into the ground for the rope. This bar that goes into the ground is close enough to the bricks that you will only be able to stand 1 person deep, so you have no fear of people trying to budge in behind you. They can not get behind you so there is nothing for them to budge up on.

Now dont be that person that comes 10 minutes before the parade and trys to get that spot, you have to get there a little early but trust me it is worth it. YOu wanna try and get a little more on the side of the bar that is facing the bridge to the castle, because it is angled toward the parade coming that way, and there will be noone in front of you for pictures.

And now that the whole world has my secret I will show you some pictures of Spectromagic.

DSC06071.jpg

The main cheese
DSC06072.jpg

Chip and Dale.
DSC06074.jpg

DSC06075.jpg

This one is for Ddad if he ever comes around again.
DSC06076.jpg

And for the guys out there Cinderella.
DSC06077.jpg

Now viewing for Wishes takes the game to a whole new level, you have to not be afraid to punch the person next to you, standin front of little kids that are saying they can not see...and smell the guy next to you that some how stinks more than you after being in the parks all day long.

I think that I was the guy that stunk the worst because the people around us all moved away a little bit.

:banana:

I will show you a few of the pictures in this post then continue them in the next one.

Here we go.

DSC06081.jpg

DSC06082.jpg

DSC06083.jpg

Okay that is good, those are the ones that DW took before Wishes started while the castle was changing colors.

In the conclusion of the Castle update, you will see all the ones from the fireworks show.

I know you are all thinking well that last update did not have any real crazy fauntleroy stories that we have grown to love. Nothing weird or out of the ordinary happened.

WEll the title did say a magical ending to a crazy day, so of course it was normal.

But trust me, the next update starts out with a dousy, and only one that I can pull off. I almost lost DW that is all I am saying, well she almost lost me to a crazy mob.

The continuation of the Castle pics.
DSC06086.jpg

DSC06087.jpg

DSC06089.jpg

This next one is my favorite, I love the colors and the timeing that she got with the fireworks going off.
DSC06090.jpg

DSC06093.jpg

DSC06094.jpg

DSC06095.jpg

DSC06096.jpg

This one is really neat
DSC06098.jpg

DSC06099.jpg

DSC06102.jpg

DSC06104.jpg

DSC06105.jpg

DSC06106.jpg

Heck they are all really good, DW did a great job, and if you want I will hire her out to photo your family vacation, I am her personal assistant so you must take us both with you but besides family photography, I will provide humor and good times. The is very reasonable, so PM me with inquires.
I will be waiting.
:surfweb:

After wishes we did not feel like fighting the masses even with DWs PMS skills. It has been a while that means People Manuevering Skills for those of you who are new. She calls it that not me. I am just they typer.

So we decided to go into the the Pin shop that is right on the corner and look around and see what we wanted to get. We found some good ones that we chose for the other person as there christmas gift. We narrow it down to 3 that we like and then the other person gets to pick it out for Christmas.

So we figure we were in there for about 20-30 minutes the line has to be gone down now at the busses.

Oh yeah I forgot, DW dropped one of her pins in the store while we were walking around, luckil we found it pretty fast, and were on our way again.

At the busses, now I will provide you with a fauntleroy moment. Yep one happened.

So the line for our resort is kinda long, we did use some of DWs PMS skills to get around the Ip-Dips (thanks Buzz) that were blocking the way at the end of the line to cut about 100 people that were standing there thinking about going home.

Then we get to our resort line, and it is long, so we wait for 3 buses and 20 minutes later we are denied access to the next bus. Or are we.

:confused3

THere is plenty of room for people standing to move back and the driver tells people to back it up. Well after they do, another 20 people get on, we are still about 30 people back, but still in the first que of the waiting area, and not getting on this bus.

Well the driver says we have room for about 2 or so more people, the couple that is next in line i hear the wife say, I am not standing. The driver turns to say any other two that are next can come aboard. Well he doesnt really get the whole thing out before I grab DW by the hand push her under the railing and we are off...we finishes his sentence as we are boarding the bus, it was great, I am sure that there was a couple of 2 in front of us somewhere, but the first rule to being me is always be looking and know what is going on.

I knew what the driver was going to say before he did, I observe everything around me, and just see things that others dont. I might be weird I might be special, but you know that if you are with fauntleroy, you are going to get to where you are going fast and in front of others.
:cool1:

DW has learned this and has picked up on things as fast as I now.

I have her trained and the baby will be just as good, well better than mommy, because I must pass my training down, so we can work as a team against DW. But she knew that was coming, I am building my army in the household.
:yay:

SO while on the way to our resort I have my arms around DW not wanting her to fall forward or backward since we are so close to the front, when I hear the funniest thing to date and I have to share this with you guys.

Being people of the DIS i know you will appreciate the humor in it and understand that there are just some people out there that have no clue when it comes to Disney.

So we are getting off the main road and heading toward All Star resort. THe exit that is by the swan and dolphine when the lady and man standing next to us are trying to share with each other there "knowledge" of Disney. Well I am trying my hardest to not correct them, because DW is pinching me to be quite. She knows and hears the mistakes they are making but we are laughing and smiling to each other.

THen it happens The lady says the best line of all.

She looks at the Swan and says
"hey dear see that hotel there, that is the one that they monorail goes through!"

" oh yeah, that is cool hunny, i wanna stay there some time that would be so convinent"

I say outloud to DW " oh geeze you gotta be kidding me."

DW tells me to be quite and just listen, she says a few more whoppers about disney and we are back at our resort. She did make the ride go fast with her "knowledge of the world" and i thank her for that.

We get back, I play with the trading pins some go and get DW something to drink with our refillable mugs, and take showers, and hit the sack for some much needed Rest

Tomorrow is our Blizzard Beach day, and the day of the mugging.

Up Next Chapter 59. A mugging at Blizzard Beach! Day 8 Part 1

You have the best stories about your adventures on the bus.....:rotfl2:

No parade viewing spot knowledge needed here. I've seen the Main St Electrical Parade about 200 times at DL as a CM. I have no desire to see another parade in my lifetime. Try dealing with those people who stand on planters, lightposts, railing to see the parade. NOT FUN.

I know you are all thinking well that last update did not have any real crazy fauntleroy stories that we have grown to love. Nothing weird or out of the ordinary happened.

WEll the title did say a magical ending to a crazy day, so of course it was normal.

But trust me, the next update starts out with a dousy, and only one that I can pull off. I almost lost DW that is all I am saying, well she almost lost me to a crazy mob.

DSC06099.jpg

Heck they are all really good, DW did a great job, and if you want I will hire her out to photo your family vacation, I am her personal assistant so you must take us both with you but besides family photography, I will provide humor and good times. The is very reasonable, so PM me with inquires.
I will be waiting.
:surfweb:

After wishes we did not feel like fighting the masses even with DWs PMS skills. It has been a while that means People Manuevering Skills for those of you who are new. She calls it that not me. I am just they typer.

So we decided to go into the the Pin shop that is right on the corner and look around and see what we wanted to get. We found some good ones that we chose for the other person as there christmas gift. We narrow it down to 3 that we like and then the other person gets to pick it out for Christmas.

So we figure we were in there for about 20-30 minutes the line has to be gone down now at the busses.

Oh yeah I forgot, DW dropped one of her pins in the store while we were walking around, luckil we found it pretty fast, and were on our way again.

At the busses, now I will provide you with a fauntleroy moment. Yep one happened.

So the line for our resort is kinda long, we did use some of DWs PMS skills to get around the Ip-Dips (thanks Buzz) that were blocking the way at the end of the line to cut about 100 people that were standing there thinking about going home.

Then we get to our resort line, and it is long, so we wait for 3 buses and 20 minutes later we are denied access to the next bus. Or are we.

:confused3

THere is plenty of room for people standing to move back and the driver tells people to back it up. Well after they do, another 20 people get on, we are still about 30 people back, but still in the first que of the waiting area, and not getting on this bus.

Well the driver says we have room for about 2 or so more people, the couple that is next in line i hear the wife say, I am not standing. The driver turns to say any other two that are next can come aboard. Well he doesnt really get the whole thing out before I grab DW by the hand push her under the railing and we are off...we finishes his sentence as we are boarding the bus, it was great, I am sure that there was a couple of 2 in front of us somewhere, but the first rule to being me is always be looking and know what is going on.

I knew what the driver was going to say before he did, I observe everything around me, and just see things that others dont. I might be weird I might be special, but you know that if you are with fauntleroy, you are going to get to where you are going fast and in front of others.
:cool1:

DW has learned this and has picked up on things as fast as I now.

I have her trained and the baby will be just as good, well better than mommy, because I must pass my training down, so we can work as a team against DW. But she knew that was coming, I am building my army in the household.
:yay:

SO while on the way to our resort I have my arms around DW not wanting her to fall forward or backward since we are so close to the front, when I hear the funniest thing to date and I have to share this with you guys.

Being people of the DIS i know you will appreciate the humor in it and understand that there are just some people out there that have no clue when it comes to Disney.

So we are getting off the main road and heading toward All Star resort. THe exit that is by the swan and dolphine when the lady and man standing next to us are trying to share with each other there "knowledge" of Disney. Well I am trying my hardest to not correct them, because DW is pinching me to be quite. She knows and hears the mistakes they are making but we are laughing and smiling to each other.

THen it happens The lady says the best line of all.

She looks at the Swan and says
"hey dear see that hotel there, that is the one that they monorail goes through!"

" oh yeah, that is cool hunny, i wanna stay there some time that would be so convinent"

I say outloud to DW " oh geeze you gotta be kidding me."

DW tells me to be quite and just listen, she says a few more whoppers about disney and we are back at our resort. She did make the ride go fast with her "knowledge of the world" and i thank her for that.

We get back, I play with the trading pins some go and get DW something to drink with our refillable mugs, and take showers, and hit the sack for some much needed Rest

Tomorrow is our Blizzard Beach day, and the day of the mugging.

Up Next Chapter 59. A mugging at Blizzard Beach! Day 8 Part 1

Great pics Candi!!!

I picked my favorite. I just love the coloring in this one and the fireworks being sprinkled over it, so magical:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter