• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will-Call ticket question

momofbk

Earning My Ears
Hello - My friend just found out she will be in Orlando next week so she bought 1-day tickets online for Animal Kingdom. They gave her a confirmation number and said to pick up her tickets at will-call. She does have and MDE account and was able to make her fast passes already. She does not have magic bands. I was thinking maybe (?) if she goes to a Disney Store and buys magic bands, she could get them linked to her MDE and then may be able to skip the step of going to will-call....is that possible?
Thanks in advance - i know you guys are the gurus of all things Disney & will have an answer for her. :)

She does have and MDE account and was able to make her fast passes already. She does not have magic bands. I was thinking maybe (?) if she goes to a Disney Store and buys magic bands, she could get them linked to her MDE and then may be able to skip the step of going to will-call....is that possible?

Yes.

Although for one-day tickets, I'd not bother.
Everyone has a set of priorities vs. cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter