• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will be there in 2 days!!

Jillisa

Earning My Ears
We will be there Friday morning, yay! We are only staying until Sunday afternoon but are staying at HRH, so luckily if there is a freak crowd this time of year we will have our Express Pass (plus, I love staying onsite). I see there is a chance of rain Saturday. Can any locals confirm the chance of rain? I checked various weather sites and get varying percentages of rain.

My son (turning 15 this weekend) has a cast on his leg up to his knee. He sprained his ankle last Friday. He can walk on it with the boot but I may need to rent a wheel chair if it gets to be too much. The doctor said he should be fine, just to rest if needed. I am guessing they rent wheelchairs at guest services? I asked him if he wanted to postpone the trip and he said no, he's fine. I have a cover for his cast in case it rains.

So, any tips for this weekend?

Yeah, the local stations are saying around 70% chance of rain or so. I'm sure it'll only rain during a certain time slot. It'll be a great chance for you to catch some shows. :)

Definitely don't miss the Horror Makeup Show.

Have a great time!

We were there last Wednesday on the US side - beautiful day - 75 degrees, blue skies, and very low crowds. Our girls are too short to ride the new coaster so I'm not sure what the wait time was that day - but nothing else was longer than 15 minutes and most rides were walk-on to 5 minutes. The Horror Make Up Show was great - our DD9 was the child accused of throwing the rock at the curtain which caused the alram to go off.

I see there is a chance of rain Saturday. Can any locals confirm the chance of rain? I checked various weather sites and get varying percentages of rain.

My son (turning 15 this weekend) has a cast on his leg up to his knee. He sprained his ankle last Friday. He can walk on it with the boot but I may need to rent a wheel chair if it gets to be too much. The doctor said he should be fine, just to rest if needed. I am guessing they rent wheelchairs at guest services?
Yes...it's supposed to be a dreary day on Saturday but that means LOW crowds and short wait times. You can rent wheelchairs where the strollers and ECV's are rented...not Guest Services. When you enter the Studios, look to the left and you'll see the stroller rental. They can help you with the wheelchair.

Sooo jealous of you!!! We will be there in less than 3 weeks!! Please let me know of the HR3 wait times when you get back!!!

Have a great trip...hope the weather works out. Could be worse at least it's no longer cold.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter