Will be dining at the Crystal Palace in MK, any thoughts good or bad???

We make it a point to make a reservation for lunch every time we visit WDW. Every time the food is very good and our children love the POOH characters.

We love to do a breakfast before the parks open. For the lowest buffet price of the day, you get the very special experience of entering the park before it opens. The walk down main street and the view of the castle with virtually no other people in sight is always priceless..

We ate there for the first time this past August. We had the dinner buffet and the food was fine. The characters were great and we had a table by a window and we could look at the water.

we love it! It's always been our last breakfast before we go home. Get into the park early, have a great breakfast and ride some last minute rides then hustle to get back for Magical Express :rotfl:

We eat there three times for breakfast on our last trip. The food was good and so was the character interaction. I really can't wait to go back. The best time to get a reservation before the park opens because it's a special experience going in before anybody is there.

what foods did they serve at the breakfast buffet??

Pretty much the usual buffet items, but it is all very good and fresh (especially first thing in the morning!)
Eggs, omelets, fresh fruit, pastries, breakfast meats, mickey waffles, poohs puffed french toast (very yummy) and another favorite of mine was the strawberries with whipped cream..

Believe it or not this is a must for us each trip as DD's love the hard rolls:eeyore: Buffet is good especially the Chef carved meat of the day:yay:
Very good desserts too. Characters are fun also. Enjoy your meal.

Vincent was one of our more favorite waiters in Disney. He was hilarious and I liked interacting him more than the characters.

I thougth the eggs, bacon, grits were cold and food overall mediocre EXCEPT the Pooh's french bread thing and the butter crumb cake. I couldn't get enough of that crumb cake.

It was very crowded and we had a wait despite a before the park reservation.

Overall I am glad we did it -It was nice to walk in the park early and get pictures and I would say that is something you should do at least once. However, we are not huge fans of the Pooh characters and can see Tigger and Pooh at 1800 Park Faire which I liked much better as far as food, crowd, character interaction -and the service at 1800 was impeccable. So next time, we will keep 1800 but probably drop Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter