Will be be allowed on top of BLT for 4th of July fireworks if check out that morn?

If you've checked out, you are no longer a DVC member staying at a Disney resort so I'd say no.

I don't believe so.... But I could be wrong. However... They AL. Out always do the fireworks for the 4th on the 3rd as well. That's what we did last year... We got there hours early... Watched the 3rd fireworks (fantastic) and then went to Epcot for the 4th and that was worth it..... The entire lagoon was showered in fireworks. We were actually getting rained on by little pieces of burned up black powder. Fireworks were being fired out of the bushes next to us. It was incredible

I don't believe so.... But I could be wrong. However... They AL. Out always do the fireworks for the 4th on the 3rd as well. That's what we did last year... We got there hours early... Watched the 3rd fireworks (fantastic) and then went to Epcot for the 4th
What? can you explain what you did last year?

Edited: Nevermind! Figured it out....

Did you go to Epcot on 7/4 because it would be less crowded than MK?

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I forgot they do the fireworks on the 3rd also! We can go up and watch them then and go ahead and move to another resort on the 4th!

I asked DVC the same question but regarding December 30 th and was told I would be allowed up because resort privileges extended through midnight. I was concerned because on the 30th we were checking into another DVC resort, so my MB would have that resort's information. I was told the history would be available & I would be allowed. As it turned out, we booked a fireworks cruise.

Bobbi

Will you be staying at BLT? If so, you may be OK. If staying at another resort it may be a block out date, and they'll turn you away.

What? can you explain what you did last year?

Edited: Nevermind! Figured it out....

Did you go to Epcot on 7/4 because it would be less crowded than MK?

Yes.....absolutely why. I HATE super large crowds. I know that the MK was pretty crowded on the 3rd as well.....we could SEE the rush out afterwards. We stayed at TOWL for drinks after. We had fastpasses for the fireworks at Epcot. I believe we could have found spots without it with good viewing....but I didn't want to spend hours sitting holding a spot...so we used a fastpass on the fireworks. Unfortunately when you do that, it's in the tier with Soarin and Test track. I figured we spend less time in line for those rides.....than we would trying to hold a spot for fireworks.

None of the other parks did special 4th fireworks any other day other than July 4th. So we figured watching them from TOWL at the MK on the 3rd allowed us to see the MK fireworks, and still see one of the others at another park. BTW.....we could see many of DHS fireworks from the fastpass spot at Epcot. They must have started later, because when Epcots were done.....no one moved. Most stayed and watched the DHS ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter