Will Bachelorette Desiree Find Her True Love? Stay Tuned, but No Spoilers Pleaase!

I hate the brown knit tie with the gray suit.

Wish they would give James his dream and bring him back as Bachelor. At least that would be an entertaining season!

Harrison just gave it away.
"Something tells me you're going to do ok after this."
New Bachelor will be Drew.

You can see she is still in love with Brooks and Chris is sloppy seconds. :rolleyes1 Too bad because Chris is a nice guy.

Let's hope the next Bachelorette is better than Des and Emily. People complained about Ashley during her season but at least there was no doubt when JP got the final rose that those two were meant to be together. I never felt Des would find her match on The Bachelor, even if Brooks had loved her back. She seems emotionally immature.

You can see she is still in love with Brooks and Chris is sloppy seconds. :rolleyes1 Too bad because Chris is a nice guy.

Let's hope the next Bachelorette is better than Des and Emily. People complained about Ashley during her season but at least there was no doubt when JP got the final rose that those two were meant to be together. I never felt Des would find her match on The Bachelor, even if Brooks had loved her back. She seems emotionally immature.

I have always felt that JP was too good for Ashley. But, he does love her.

Am I reading too much into this or is Des having some really weird facial expressions, like she feels awkward or uncomfortable or something?

Am I reading too much into this or is Des having some really weird facial expressions, like she feels awkward or uncomfortable or something?

Well, she's not with the guy she really fell in love with. So that would make her awkward or uncomfortable or something. I thought since ATFR started and she sat down and was talking to Chris, that this is the most disingenuous we've seen her in two seasons. Even when she's been with her wacky, unpredictable brother, she's been more real.

I think Chris is in love with Des, and Des is still in love with the idea of being in love. I'm not feeling great about this lasting...

Well, she's not with the guy she really fell in love with. So that would make her awkward or uncomfortable or something. I thought since ATFR started and she sat down and was talking to Chris, that this is the most disingenuous we've seen her. Even when she's been with her wacky, unpredictable brother, she's been more real.

I think she does look very awkward. I don't know if it's because she still loves Brooks, or if she is embarrassed and uncomfortable around the other guys because of the way things turned out.

Chris really is a great guy, and I hope things work out for them in the end.

I think Chris is in love with Des, and Des is still in love with the idea of being in love. I'm not feeling great about this lasting...

Yeah, I was thinking that frame with the rose petals & poem is going to end up in the garbage some day. :(

Chris Harrison is single again.....make him the new bachelor....would be interesting to see him in the other side of the situation.

Yep, he's going to spend his time pandering to her in a vain attempt to get her to love him back.

She seems so awkward, it's like she's nervously giggling.

Poor Chris, though his poetry and over the top sensitivity drive me insane, I hate to see him waste his time with her, she's never going to be able to reciprocate those feelings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter