Will Art of Animination print SW boarding passes for me?

klfrech

DIS Veteran
I know you can do it at the airport, but you need the credit card that you purchased the tickets with. Since the tickets were purchased as a gift, I'm not in possession of that credit card.

AoA has it's own little "internet café" in the Lobby where you can print your boarding pass yourself.:)

It is the only Value with this nice little extra.:)

I know you can do it at the airport, but you need the credit card that you purchased the tickets with. Since the tickets were purchased as a gift, I'm not in possession of that credit card.

I believe you can check in at kiosk at airport with just confirmation #. Here is what you can do at Disney

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/airport-transportation-and-check-in/resort-airline-check-in/

Resort Airline Check-In Service is a benefit offered to Guests of select Disney Resort hotels who are departing from Orlando International Airport on participating airlines.

You can check your luggage and receive your airline boarding pass right at your Disney Resort hotel. Resort Airline Check-In Service is available only if you are flying within the United States on:
•AirTran Airways
•Alaska Airlines
•American Airlines
•Delta Air Lines
•JetBlue Airways
•Southwest Airlines
•United Airlines
•US Airways

To pay airline baggage fees, please call (407) 284-1231 to pay the fees before visiting the Resort Airline Check-In desk. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

You can pay baggage fees with MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card.

If we don't have any luggage to check at the resort airline checkin, I usually stop at concierge the night before and ask them to print our boarding passes. All you need are the names of each family member and the confirmation codes. I've done this at several resorts, so I would imagine they all have the capabilities of the printing the boarding passes.

I've never needed the credit card. The confirmation number was enough. Did they change the kiosks?

We printed out boarding passes there two weeks ago. It's where the computers are in the lobby. There is one computer on the left that is just for printing boarding passes. It's touch screen, you just pick your airline it's really easy. The printer is in the same area just around the corner in that room. You just get it yourself. Really simple, you'll see what I mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter