Will abbf full size crib fit between the beds at AoA?

disneypolybride2008

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am still trying to figure out the sleeping arrangements for my 27 month old. If the full size crib we could rent from A Baby's Best Friend could fit between the beds in the Little Mermaid room at AoA, then i wouldn't have to worry about her falling out of it since the beds would be on each side. I could put pillows on the floor at the end of the crib. By the photos of the room it looks iffy if there is enough room or not. Hoping someone has some insight.

Thank you
:thumbsup2

Not trying to be snarky but why would your child fall out of the crib? Does he/she climb out of cribs at home? I felt the space between the 2 beds in LM was tiny, barely enough room to walk and we stepped on each other frequently. So I don't think a crib will fit there, especially a full sized crib. You would have to move the table and chair and out it by the sink to fit a full sized crib in that room in my opinion.

http://**************.net/wp-conten...dard-Room-Disneys-Art-of-Animation-Resort.jpg

this shows you the room

hi. luckily she hasn't climbed out at home, but we have her crib turned around and in a corner in her room. The back of her crib is as tall as her, so there is no way for her to climb out... the crib we would rent is low on the front and back, so there is a potential for her to do so.

ty for the pic

Not sure why you think the crib sides are low. Is this http://www.abbf.com/equipment.php?item=fullcrib the crib you're considering? It looks standard to me. Are you considering there's an eight or ten inch bumper pad around the inside, just above the mattress?

But no, with a 30" wide mattress the crib will be even a few inches wider than that. It won't fit too many places in a Value room.

If it helps, last month, I was able to squeeze a pack and play in the space between a bed and a wall at Pop. And I do mean squeeze. Mousekeeping had set up the pnp right by the tv console but I had to move it after the first night - the ac vent blew in that same direction and the cold air landed right on my son.

My suggestion would be to get a bedrail from Mousekeeping and share a bed with the child. My son ended up not sleeping in the pnp on our trip but because of where I had squeezed it, it worked as a bed rail with me on the other side to keep him contained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter