Wildwood New Jersey

Patty3

DIS Veteran
I am going on a last minute trip with my DIL and two grandchildren to Wildwood. Can anyone recommend any restaurants or food on the boardwalk that are really good?

Patty3 said:
I am going on a last minute trip with my DIL and two grandchildren to Wildwood. Can anyone recommend any restaurants or food on the boardwalk that are really good?

I haven't been there in about 5 years but I can tell you I found ZERO "really good" restaurants on the BW.

EDIT: I do know that there are some nice places off the BW, tho I don't remember names.

Mack's Pizza, it's the best!
Alfie's
Chiarella's
Maui's Dog House (good hotdogs!)
Nino's
Two Mile Inn

Have fun!

tevagirl said:
Mack's Pizza, it's the best!
Alfie's
Chiarella's
Maui's Dog House (good hotdogs!)
Nino's
Two Mile Inn

Have fun!

Maui's is a great place for hotdogs. They have so many different toppings to try, but I always get the "Cardiac" which is bacon and melted Cheez Whiz on the hot dog. Mmmmmmmmm........ . I have never eaten at Nino's, but a lady I work with goes there all the time. She said the food is great and the portions are huge.

I was just there the other day, we went to the water park for the day. It was so much fun.. Someone already mentioned it but I would definentaly say Macks Pizza! :sunny: have fun!!!

My family prefers Sam's Pizza at 26th and the Boardwalk.

Samuels Pancakes on 17th Street and Ocean (I think) is a great place for breakfast.

Russo's at 9th and Ocean has great Philly cheesesteaks - mostly takeout but they do have a few tables outback to sit and enjoy your meal.

Directly ON the boardwalk, Pierre's is a sit-down restaurant (not fancy) where the food was good. It's probably a little north of the 1/2 way point on the BW. Adam's Restaurant (in the Montego Bay Resort) has pretty decent food, but we've only ever eaten there on the meal plan.

For breakfast, we like Duffy's on the Lake.

I miss Zaberer's.

Thanks for the recommendations! I had another question, is Mack's pizza as good as Mack and Manko's pizza in Ocean City?

We spent almost two weeks in Wildwood last summer, and I'm sad to say that we were very disappointed in nearly all the food we purchased on the Boardwalk. Sorrento's Pizza used to be good, but it was horrible last year.

On a happier note, the restaurants we went to were all very good. I think with all the new condo's there, the restaurants have had to step it up.

Places we enjoyed:

Little Italy (great atmosphere and food--watch for which night has the prime rib special--it was awesome)

Neil's Steak and Chowder House

The Ravioli House

Michael's Bar and Grill (don't let the name fool you--this place was very good)

Bandana's Cafe (I could live on their chips and salsa)

The Rusty Rudder for breakfast (avoid the dinner there, though, at all costs)

Hawaiian Rumble Pancake House (food was average, but the atmosphere is great and they give you a free round of miniature golf in their beautiful course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter