• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wildness Lodge Club Level Room

Makerpkt

Earning My Ears
Hello vacationers! I'm looking at staying club level at the wilderness lodge for the first time. First at wl too! Any suggestions for a good room? Want to relax and take in the view. Not interested in a pool view. Thanks!

Hello vacationers! I'm looking at staying club level at the wilderness lodge for the first time. First at wl too! Any suggestions for a good room? Want to relax and take in the view. Not interested in a pool view. Thanks!

We stayed in room 7042, which had the BEST view, IMHO! Plus it was close to the lounge. :goodvibes

The view:

2012-07-21093306.jpg

ETA: keep in mind that the club level rooms have enclosed balconies, so when you sit, you are looking at your balcony wall.

6th floor and Club Level room balconies stink. You have to stand to see anything. As for views, I love the WL but it's one of the resorts you don't want to pay extra for a view for. Courtyard Views can give you a glimpse of the courtyard below, but not of the water. Just take a standard view. Don't bother requesting specific rooms. CRO doesn't understand that and it never works.

That stinks, I was hoping I could sit on the balcony and enjoy the views. :(. How is the lounge in comparison with other club lounges on property?

That stinks, I was hoping I could sit on the balcony and enjoy the views. :(. How is the lounge in comparison with other club lounges on property?

I have only stayed club level at YC and WL and IMHO, WL is the best! :cloud9:
The food selections are much more interesting, such as chili, meatballs, chicken wings, scallops wrapped in bacon...and now paella and sushi!!! The stuff at YC was mostly of the fried puff pastry variety that wasn't always identifiable. :confused3

The CM's at WL CL were above and beyond.

We had a very nice time at YC CL, but an AMAZING time at WL CL. :wizard:

I wouldn't sweat it about the view in WL CL. Our last trip 3 years ago, we were magically upgraded from courtyard view to CL. Our CL room was woods view facing toward the VWL. Because of the solid balcony walls, we couldn't see below while sitting, so looking up at the treetops made us feel like we were in a treehouse and we loved it! (We had stayed at WL once before with a regular courtyard view room, which also was great, so we could compare.) Plus, room was close to the lounge. The lounge has tables next to the window in the center peak of the lodge (hopes that make sense), so in the morning I would have my coffee looking out over the pool and Bay Lake - beautiful. We're booked for CL this Dec. (yay RO discount) and I didn't make any room request. You will enjoy it whatever room you get. Have a great time!

How is the lounge in comparison with other club lounges on property?

We've stayed WL CL, GF SL & GF RPC and while RPC is my favorite, WL CL ranks a very close second for me. Both lounges are spacious with alot of seating, food offerings are great at both, and both have awesome CMs. I think you will have a great time :wizard:.

We were in 7062 and if you looked down you seen a loading area but you could see the fireworks from MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter