• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Swimmin' Pool closing for refurbishment

shoreline99

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has already been posted.

Wilderness Swimmin’ Pool (Fort Wilderness) closed 3/14/11-4/22/11 for refurbishment. The Meadow Swimmin’ Pool will be open during this time.

Source: Mousesavers Newsletter

Thanks for the warning.

Alright ,,everybody get ready with the remarks for the white trash from the Wilderness Lodge people coming to the Fort pool.

How can they close for over a month. I mean it is not that big.

Looks like a bunch of pools getting refurbished this winter.
Magnolia Bend Leisure Pool (Port Orleans Resort - Riverside) closed 2/1/11-4/1/11 for refurbishment. Ol' Man Island feature pool and all other pools will be open during this time.

Luna Park Pool Slide (BoardWalk Resort) closed 2/7/11-3/16/11 for refurbishment. Guests may use the pool or use the feature pool and slide at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort.

Leisure Pool (Polynesian Resort) closed 2/7/11-3/18/11 for refurbishment. The Nanea Volcano Pool will be open during this time.

Hippy Dippy :hippie: Pool (Pop Century Resort) closed 2/14/11-3/11/11 for refurbishment. Guests may use the Bowling Pool and Computer Pool.

I believe this is the pool over by the cabins, and due to the fact they are refurbishing it during March/early April I would think the crowd difference at the Meadows Pool might not be noticed. Now, if they run into additional problems they will be running right into the Easter holiday, so that could be a whole different scenario!:)

Thanks for the warning.

Alright ,,everybody get ready with the remarks for the white trash from the Wilderness Lodge people coming to the Fort pool.

This is the smaller pool in the cabin loops that is getting refurbed, not the WL pool.

When we were there in early Novembe, they had the Meadows Pool closed and let us go to the Wilderness Lodge Pool. We had a really fun time, but traveling back to the Fort cold and wet was a drag. We are hoping to experience the Meadows Pool if and when we travel to the Fort again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter