Wilderness lodge

dms

Earning My Ears
What is the plan with the new units at the Wilderness Lodge? Will there be a new pool? Any other amenities than what the current Wilderness Lodge has? Not sure if this is in the right forum.

Thank You

Donna

New rooms in the lodge, new water front cabins, new pool and guessing that their will be a new restaurant. Old VWL is now named Boulder Creek and the new units will be sold as Copper Creek.

:earsboy: Bill

They haven't officially released much information other than the names. There is a thread related to construction. My computer does not like the disboards right now or else I would post the link for you to the other thread (I can't get the page to load). You can find it under the resort thread in the trip planning forums (not the DVC section). They have lots of pictures and some speculation talk as well.

What is the plan with the new units at the Wilderness Lodge? Will there be a new pool? Any other amenities than what the current Wilderness Lodge has? Not sure if this is in the right forum.

Thank You

Donna

It's a new pool in the sense that they dug up the existing quiet pool and are enlarging it. It's still the same spot. And by all appearances there is a new QS restaurant going in close to that pool - right where the beach used to be. So there's some facilities gain but some loss in surroundings.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/bo...ilderness-lodge-dvc-expansion-thread.3410778/http://www.disboards.com/threads/bo...ilderness-lodge-dvc-expansion-thread.3410778/

Today is the first day of the official name change for VWL to be Boulder Ridge Villas instead. We went by this morning to see if the signage has change but it had not. However, people were commenting that they noticed as the got off the plane that the name was now showing up as Boulder Ridge on their room text notice.

We are booked for Boulder Ridge Villas in March 2017 and our ADR on MDE is now showing the new name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter