Wilderness lodge

Disneymomma0783

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have read that you can see a little but of the fireworks from certain rooms. Are any of these rooms considered "courtyard" view? Regardless, does any one have any specific room recommendations?! Also, can you see them from the beach at the resort? Thanks!!

Check out post #5 of the Wilderness Resort FAQ Thread for descriptions and pictures of the different bookable views. Plus it's a great thread filled with awesome tips and info.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3201827

I'm pretty sure it's the Woods View rooms that can get you a shot of the castle/fireworks.

You can get a glimpse of the higher fireworks from the beach. Unfortunately, the beach and boat dock are facing the wrong way so you have to look over the resort/trees to see any.

Hope this helps.

Regardless, does any one have any specific room recommendations?!

I don't have a recommendation but wanted to suggest not requesting just a specific room number as by doing that, the room assigner won't know why you wanted that specific room. If someone does give a room number, you could put your first request for a fireworks view and add the room number as a 2nd (or 3rd) request so the room assigner will have an idea of why you are requesting that particular room.

I don't remember our room number (sorry) but we had woods view 2 years ago and were able to see the contemporary and the fireworks every night which was so amazing. Having said that, I agree with previous poster who said to indicate "fireworks view"....last year we had woods view and could not see anything in regards to fireworks.

We stayed in a bunk bed woods view last October and could see and hear the fireworks. We were on the top floor room 6020, I think. We did have one of the enclosed balconies.

Thank you all, I will definitely not "fireworks view" we WERE planning on CR TPV, but I'm really second guessing. Will be going Dec 2015 and WL is 1200 cheaper. NOW, if discounts come out (room only, FD, doesn't matter) that would be a different story. I'm absolutely torn. I love the look of WL esp with christmas decorations but I really had my heart set on a TPV room at CR :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter