Wilderness lodge

nibor

Earning My Ears
HAS ANY ONE STAYED THERE DURING THE WEEK OF MAY 27 TO JUNE 4TH? IS IT BUSY? JUST WONDERING OUR FIRT TRIP THERE. WE HOPE IT IS NICE.:surfweb:

I'm sure you've seen pictures from the Wilderness Lodge (but if you haven't, get over to allears.net immediately!) But even they can't adequately show the grandeur of the lobby or the cozy little nooks scattered about.

We've never been during that week, as June is a period when DP can never take vacation. I think the pool may be somewhat busy during the mid-afternoon, but pretty much managable during the rest of the day.

Here's hoping you enjoy your time there as much as we do!

THANKYOU I NEED ALL THE INFO I CAN GET, TAKEING MY GRANDBABY ON THIS TRIP SHE IS 12YRS, AND THINKS IT LOOK'S SO NICE THERE. I JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND HAVE OTHER KID'S AROUND TO PLAY WITH.:surfweb:

THANKYOU I NEED ALL THE INFO I CAN GET, TAKEING MY GRANDBABY ON THIS TRIP SHE IS 12YRS, AND THINKS IT LOOK'S SO NICE THERE. I JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND HAVE OTHER KID'S AROUND TO PLAY WITH.:surfweb:

You are at Disneyworld.... :thumbsup2

We were there last year in the first week of June. There were daily activity sheets that showed what kids' events were taking place. There were arts and crafts, cookie decorating, scavenger hunts... The pool party in the afternoons were soo much fun! Great music, games, contests for kids. Hope you have a great trip!

I THINK WE ARE GOING TO DO SOME HORSEBACK RIDEING, AND DO THE BON FIRE AT NIGHT WITH CHIP AND DALE AND THAT NIGHT TIME BOAT THING TO SEE FIREWORKS AT EPCOT.FOR HER BIRTHDAY, THANKYOU ALL FOR THE HELP:surfweb:

If you haven't already booked the IllumiNations cruise you should call right away. There are only 3 or 4 boats, so they book very quickly. I have had our Wishes cruise booked for about 5 months.

I THINK WE ARE GOING TO DO SOME HORSEBACK RIDEING, AND DO THE BON FIRE AT NIGHT WITH CHIP AND DALE AND THAT NIGHT TIME BOAT THING TO SEE FIREWORKS AT EPCOT.FOR HER BIRTHDAY, THANKYOU ALL FOR THE HELP:surfweb:

Both the bonfire with Chip and Dale and the trail rides are over at Fort Wilderness (campground about 0.75 miles from the lodge) There's a trail that you can walk or you can take the ferry. I think at least one of the buses stop at both the lodge and the campground but not 100% sure.)

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME TO CALL, GOT THE LAST BOAT FOR THE FIREWORKS AT EPCOT..THANKYOU. THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!! WE GO TO BEACH CLUB TO GET IT. BUT I THINK SHE WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME.THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH.:surfweb:

I stayed at WL around that time a couple years ago. I didn't find it to be too busy. It's a great resort. Definitely one I want to stay at again once I've completed staying at all the different resorts. I'd really like to stay there around Christmas. Think it would be a great resort then.

Activities for Children
In addition to a pool with a water slide, watercraft and bike rentals, a high-tech game room, fishing and a 24-hour playground, children and the whole family can enjoy Chip 'n Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long. Children ages 3-12 can also have fun at the Cub's Den, a supervised activity center that affords parents a carefree night on the town. (Additional fee required)

called made appt to go fishing, she love's to fish, Some guy pick's up at dock and take's us out for 3hour's a catch and release, She is a very happy 12year old. It does not seem so bad going wdw with your old meme now she say's. haha.. Thankyou all for your help. We leave fri may 27th. wish us dust!!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter