Wilderness Lodge Room Requests

wonderlandwego

Mouseketeer
I have a "courtyard view bunk bed" reservation at WL coming up soon. It was the only room category left when we booked.

Can we request "2 queens" on the reservation and hope that a larger family requested bunk beds?

I don't know when you are going but we had the same category as you do booked because it was all that was left. We have two rooms. With much frequent checking online for 2 queens courtyard view to become available, I was able to get both of the rooms changed to two queens. I used MDE online and when I saw a room open up I would modify my reservation - both times I had to call Disney to complete the transaction but the room was available and I was able to make the switch. We leave a week from Friday and I was able to get the second room switched last week. Keep trying. It worked for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter