Wilderness Lodge question

WINTER

DIS Veteran
For those who have been recently, how long do you think the construction will be going on?

Thought I read they were working out front and buses were temporarily moved to parking lot?

For those who have been recently, how long do you think the construction will be going on?

Well, we were there end of Jan. and they told us it would probably be done end of March so .............. it looks like they were wrong about that. Who knows when it will be done.

One of our trpis had major construction-years ago-they only worked 8-4 so it didnt bother us:)

MinnieTink posted the bus stops are still set up in the parking lot...is that the construction you're asking about?
Also, the geyser is still out of commission. :(

Just back from here. Only construction was near the bus stop area near the Villas. It did not bother us in the least bit. We passed it every day as we walked to the car, but that was it--no big deal. I did not notice any construction anywhere else in the resort. It is as lovely as ever! When in doubt, call the front desk.

Just back from here. Only construction was near the bus stop area near the Villas. It did not bother us in the least bit. We passed it every day as we walked to the car, but that was it--no big deal. I did not notice any construction anywhere else in the resort. It is as lovely as ever! When in doubt, call the front desk.

it might bother those who don't want to drive but rather take the bus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter