Wilderness Lodge Pictures

Thanks so much for the awesome pics....

I also love WL...stayed there 2x...
after staying there this nov...with the xmas vibe...

I bought 150 WLV points just so i can go there every year at
holiday time:santa:

Kerri

Thanks so much for the awesome pics....

I also love WL...stayed there 2x...
after staying there this nov...with the xmas vibe...

I bought 150 WLV points just so i can go there every year at
holiday time:santa:

Kerri

You're welcome for the pictures! Since I am never there are Christmas time - maybe you can post some for the rest of us??

Welcome home - to the DVC - it's just the beginning - next up, the Disney Dining Plan for your stay - and planning the meals!! And the 25% off Premium Annual Pass!!

The master bed

e9de3407.jpg

e9de15eb.jpg

Walkways

e9de33e5.jpg

e9de33bf.jpg

Out back

e9de3309.jpg

This is perfect timing - we just switched our Oct reservation to WL - great photos!

We'll be there in July! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and a little out of control, apparently.)

I only seem to get pictures of villas and the generic disney pictures for the insides of the rooms. Do you have any good ones from inside showing what I should expect?

Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us!:goodvibes

Elevator Doors - Etched Brass

First Floor - Train

p984465362-3.jpg

Another Floor - Moose

p827622987-3.jpg

Hanging on the Bathroom Wall

p694670868-3.jpg

Hallway Lampshade

p625616640-3.jpg

Hallway Hangings

Sewn on...

p537763046-3.jpg

Imaginary print of villas - could probably make a Christmas card out of the winter one!

p620828590-4.jpg

Tapestry

p1065345066-3.jpg

Nooks & Crannies

p773446341-3.jpg

Each with its own charm...

p716677426-3.jpg

p820462361-3.jpg

Checkers & Chess......

p957367856-3.jpg

Fireplace

p564880594-3.jpg

Silk Flowers everywhere...

p563110204-3.jpg

Porch

p718162929-3.jpg

Beautiful, artistic pictures, ehagerty! Are you *trying* to make me green with envy as well as "homesick?":confused: Because you did just that!:goodvibes I absolutely love that you take pictures on a grand scale (which everyone does, but yours are so...so..."artistic") but I appreciate even more the little details that you capture. To me, that is what makes the WL so special...the attention to detail, the nooks and crannies. It is almost a shame that it is placed in a place like WDW (well, ok, not really;) ) because I am sure many people that stay at the WL are in the parks all day long and don't get a chance to absorb all the finely detailed beauty.

LOVED the rainy day pictures (a rainy day at WDW *IS better than...well, most anywhere else) and all the carvings and the little nooks and crannies. We have never stayed at the Villas side of the resort (we are not DVC members, but rent points on occasion and usually stay at BWV for F&W Fest) but now I feel I must go over there and investigate a little during our next stay.

Thanks so much for sharing!:thanks:

We always just stay at the lodge. Can we also walk into the VWL lobby to check it out? I'm not sure about access if you are not staying in the villas.

Thanks,
penny

I am not an authority on this...but I know that I have walked into the villas' lobby before. I don't even remember anyone from the WL working there. There was nothing to keep us out...you didn't have to use a room key to get in, and no one at the door to tell you no. I am pretty sure they let you wander around and check it out, just like the main lodge.

Yes, guests of the Lodge can use the lobby area of the Villas, that is where the health club/gym is for both guests of the Lodge and the Villas. My husband worked out there a few times on our last trip and I'm sure he will again, during our next trip next month.

Thanks for all the great pics, now I am really getting excited to head back to the Lodge:cool1:

Deb:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter