• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

WHAT A VIEW
WDWtrip09511.jpg
:tink:

worried about the decor being too dark and depressing in the rooms, can someone put me at ease? :idea:

It isn't light and airy like say SSR---which to me is VERY light in color, open and airy feeling, not to mention HUGE.

VWL has more of a quiet, comfortable, take it down a notch appeal, at least to us. Like....coming home, which is comforting to me after being on overload in the parks! :rotfl:

Does any one have any pictures of the fall time, with outside pictures of the WL? I was wondering if it has flowers, and etc.,

Just booked our first stay at WL!:banana::banana: We booked a bunk bed woods view room. Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms or the views from these rooms? I can't wait!

Here's a couple of pics from our trip in Nov/Dec last year, looking forward to going back to the Lodge in September. :cool1:

P1030438.jpg

P1030430.jpg

Just booked our first stay at WL!:banana::banana: We booked a bunk bed woods view room. Does anyone have any pictures of the rooms or the views from these rooms? I can't wait!

We stayed in one once a few years back. I don't have a pic, but make sure you're not the first or second floor right over the check-in desk. Those rooms are not a woods view as they claim they are... they're roof view with the tops of trees in the distance.

Yet another reason to love VWL :love:

I've been to Disney over 30 times from PA and have stayed onsite every time but I've never stayed at the WL and I have always wanted to do so. We have eaten and visited many times over the years and LOVE the theming. We have booked our first vacation at the WL for my DH and I, and our 3 kids, 9, 6, and 4, in the Deluxe room Club Level. We are staying 4 nights as of now the week after Thanksgiving. For the 3 days before that, we are staying at Kidani Village in a 2 bedroom villa.

So... My question is, do I cancel the KV ressie and stay at the WL for 7 nights, or should I stick with my original plan and go on an adventure to Africa as well? All opinions are welcomed. Thanks.

I've been to Disney over 30 times from PA and have stayed onsite every time but I've never stayed at the WL and I have always wanted to do so. We have eaten and visited many times over the years and LOVE the theming. We have booked our first vacation at the WL for my DH and I, and our 3 kids, 9, 6, and 4, in the Deluxe room Club Level. We are staying 4 nights as of now the week after Thanksgiving. For the 3 days before that, we are staying at Kidani Village in a 2 bedroom villa.

So... My question is, do I cancel the KV ressie and stay at the WL for 7 nights, or should I stick with my original plan and go on an adventure to Africa as well? All opinions are welcomed. Thanks.

I think you will absolutely love the 2BR villa at Kidani. It is fabulous. Changing resorts in the middle of the stay is a pain, but you will certainly get diversity with the two results you picked.

I don't know how big the club room is at the WL, but its going to feel small after the 2BR villa. Anyway - both resorts are great. I think I actually like AKL a tad better....love the music. Love the animals.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter