Wilderness Lodge Photo Thread- Please feed my addiction!!

DisneyNutz, do you have a link so I can create maid tipping envelopes with Disney characters or the Wilderness Lodge info on them? I had one from last year & I did not save it properly when I purchased my new computer. I can't find a user friendly link???

You should be able to right click on the image and save it to your new computer, if not send us a PM.:thumbsup2

wilderness.gif

You should be able to right click on the image and save it to your new computer, if not send us a PM.:thumbsup2

wilderness.gif

That was what I was looking for !! We used this one last year. :)
I just made a Disney Cars one with Mater, Lightning, & Sally, my son really liked it. But I will save this one because I like this one & that is exactly what I was looking for !!
Have fun on your upcoming trip as well. You really made the anticipation of our trip last year awesome with all your wonderful photos !!! Thank you again !!:santa::santa::santa:

These pictures are really getting me excited! We were going to do CBR but decided on WL instead, and I'm so glad :D

This year, I think it went up earlier this week, b/c someone posted a beautiful picture of it on another thread. I'm not sure if that is the norm, but it is usually up by Thanksgiving.

The decorations went up the night of Nov 19. They were beautiful. We enjoyed our stay at WL (Nov 15-22). Being that close to Magic Kingdom was awesome.

May I ask how you got these fabulous photos of the Lodge lobby? I found the lobby to be too dark for any of my photos (day or night) to really get very good :(

Thank you for the compliment. I use a DSLR camera (Rebel xti), tripod, longer exposure and shoot in RAW mode so you can lighten if needed in post processing.:thumbsup2

wow we are staying at the BWV will certainly be going to wilderness lodge to check out the decorations thanks for the pictures they are JUST Awesome.

Thank you for the compliment. I use a DSLR camera (Rebel xti), tripod, longer exposure and shoot in RAW mode so you can lighten if needed in post processing.:thumbsup2

DizneyNutz -

You have made the wait for my trip in December almost bearable. (Get it BEAR-able.) Anyway - Your pictures are phenomenal. :thumbsup2

I hope you are enjoying/will enjoy your trip to WLV. Post some snaps when you get a chance. :surfweb:

Leaving in three weeks. Hope the time flies.

LaWa

You are quite welcome! You take the kind of photos that I envision and dream of, but all those features are something I have not learned......

Hi,
I rec'd a pin code and upgraded my family to WL!!!!!!:goodvibes My DH loved the look of the WL but our budget allowed us to stay at a mod. We have stayed at the cabins and CBR. Now we are booked for Apr.22-29!!! My DH is happy! I used my code and the same deal only cost $40 more to go from CSR to WL!!!!:thumbsup2
My DD 16 is in a wheelchair so I hope this resort is a good choice for her. The cabins were almost too private and CBR too big. She found it a long "hike" to the food court. We need 2 rooms because my family is 5 plus a cousin. My DD 21 and her cousin share a room. I hope we enjoy our stay there! I would greatly appreciate any advice you have to offer!:goodvibes

This is a great site! I have read alot of the posts from back. Enjoyed the pics.! I am back to pg. 84, still have alot of reading!;)

Oh I forgot to mention we will be there for my DS 11 b-day and my b-day! I will be the big 40!!!:banana: Oh my,,,, but what a great place to celebrate!!!:love:

The pictures are fantastic . . .so much so I changed my reservation today to a split from 14 at CSR to 7 days at WL and 7 days at CSR. LOL I love the tree in the lobby.

Does anyone know if the Photo Pass photographers are hanging around in the lobby for the holidays to take pictures? Not the Professional services you can book... just the "regular" Photo Pass folks that will take a few shots and add them to your Photo Pass card/account. We are heading down for our stay on Friday and I'm thinking about taking some nice clothes to try to get a good Christmas card shot or something. We love the Wilderness Lodge at Christmas!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter