• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Music

houseofmouse

Disneyland, Ca
Where can I find the music they play at the resort in the Lobby and elsewhere..........I know there is a thread on this but the search engine is not cooperating today...

I'm pretty sure its the same music they use DCA around the rapid ride area.

Thx

Mousesavers also had a list of all the songs at one time, but I haven't looked for it lately.

edited: I had my own playlist, so I thought I would just put it here:

• The Buffalo Hunt<John Barry<Dances With Wolves
  • Ride To Fort Hays<John Barry<Dances With Wolves
  • Wyatt Earp - Prelude<James Newton Howard<The Wild West - The Essential Western Film Music Collection
  • The Last Of The Mohicans<Trevor Jones<The Wild West - The Essential Western Film Music Collection
  • The Big Country - Main Title<Jerome Moross<The Wild West - The Essential Western Film Music Collection
  • Silverado - Main Themes<Bruce Broughton<The Wild West - The Essential Western Film Music Collection
  • How The West Was Won - Prelude<Alfred Newman<The Wild West - The Essential Western Film Music Collection
  • Mountain Dance<Dave Grusin & London Symphony Orchestra<
  • The Wave<Randy Edelman<Angels in the Outfield
  • Billy the Kid: Suite \ the Open Prairie (Reprise)<Morton Gould and His Orchestra<Copland: Billy the Kid; Grofé: Grand Canyon Suite
  • Billy the Kid: Suite \ Introduction: the Open Prairie<Morton Gould and His Orchestra<Copland: Billy the Kid; Grofé: Grand Canyon Suite
  • Billy the Kid: Suite \ Street in a Frontier Town<Morton Gould and His Orchestra<Copland: Billy the Kid; Grofé: Grand Canyon Suite
  • Grand Canyon Suite \ On the Trail<Morton Gould and His Orchestra<Copland: Billy the Kid; Grofé: Grand Canyon Suite
  • Rodeo: Suite \ Buckaroo Holiday<Morton Gould and His Orchestra<Copland: Billy the Kid; Grofé: Grand Canyon Suite
  • Rodeo: Suite \ Hoe-Down<Morton Gould and His Orchestra<Copland: Billy the Kid; Grofé: Grand Canyon Suite
  • Fanfare for the Common Man<Eugene Ormandy<Copland: Appalachian Spring, Billy the Kid & Others
  • Main Themes (From "The Magnificent Seven")<Elmer Bernstein<The Wild West - The Essential Western Film Music Collection
  • The Red Pony: V. Walk to the Bunkhouse<Leonard Slatkin & St. Louis Symphony Orchestra<Copland: Music for Films
  • The Heiress Suite<Leonard Slatkin & St. Louis Symphony Orchestra<Copland: Music for Films
  • Appalachian Spring Suite: Poco Piu' Mosso<Aaron Copland & London Symphony Orchestra<A Copland Celebration, Vol. I
  • Appalachian Spring Suite: Very Slowly<Aaron Copland & London Symphony Orchestra<A Copland Celebration, Vol. I
  • Billy the Kid - Suite: Prairie Night (Card Game at Night)<Aaron Copland & London Symphony Orchestra<A Copland Celebration, Vol. I<
  • Creation<Brian Keane<The Way West
  • Sand Creek Memories<Peter Kater & R. Carlos Nakai<How the West was Lost
  • Siyotanka Boy<Douglas Spotted Eagle<Flute Boy
  • Theme from "Duel in the Sun"<101 Strings Orchestra<The Great Westerns

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter