Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon Room

Little_Sister

Mouse ears and pigtails!
We're staying in one of the Honeymoon Rooms on the 7th floor of the Wilderness Lodge.

I have found very little info/pics about these rooms.

Can anyone tell me if there are private balconies with seating in these rooms?

Any info/pics that you can share would be great!

Thanks so much!

I have never stayed in the honeymoon room at the WL, but I'm sure they have a balcony. Since they are on the 7th floor I would suspect they have a solid railing instead of a railing that you can see through.
http://allears.net/acc/g_wl.htm Scroll down to honeymoon room and you can see pictures.

We're staying in one of the Honeymoon Rooms on the 7th floor of the Wilderness Lodge.

I have found very little info/pics about these rooms.

Can anyone tell me if there are private balconies with seating in these rooms?

Any info/pics that you can share would be great!

Thanks so much!

Here is a link to information about the honeymoon suite:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=50126326&postcount=6

It's not a ton of information, but hopefully it helps (unless it's the same information you already have).

HTH :)

Thank you....yes this is the info I've come across in my research...I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait until I get there and see it firsthand :)

Thank you....yes this is the info I've come across in my research...I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait until I get there and see it firsthand :)

You're welcome :). Sorry it wasn't more than what you already had. I hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Here's a shot I took many years ago from one of the lounge windows. It shows one of the honeymoon balconies.

IMG_4524ed.-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter