• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness lodge honeymoon room w/ club level

We are here at the WL now in the honeymoon room. Same room as artisicatz stayed in 7084. It looks like from the photos they have renovated the rooms. Finishes are different. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see and ill try to get a pic of it. We are leaving on Monday.

Is room 7084 one of the two North Wing rooms? If so, how well could you see the castle and Wishes?. Also, please post on this thread any pics of the balcony, room and views you have? What kind of food offerings did Old Faithful Club have. We will be there in a honeymoon room from June 3-10. CAN NOT WAIT. :goodvibes

I'm dying to know what the new renovated room decor looks like!!!

Would you mind posting pics of the room?'

When we stayed there, it was almost like they forgot to decorate the room-or possibly didn't finish. I sure hope its better now.

Is room 7084 one of the two North Wing rooms? If so, how well could you see the castle and Wishes?. Also, please post on this thread any pics of the balcony, room and views you have? What kind of food offerings did Old Faithful Club have. We will be there in a honeymoon room from June 3-10. CAN NOT WAIT. :goodvibes

I have some answers for you. I'm on my iPad, not sure how to post pics, but I will try. We've only been around one night for the apps, so not real sure of everything there is. The night we were here they offered crab ragoon w sauce, beef stew, PB & J shooters, turkey pin wheel sandwiches, crudites and ranch, cheese cubes (blue, cheddar, smoked guda, something else) fresh sourdough, hummus, baba ganouch, and crackers. They had red and white wine, 4 dif beers, and soft drinks. Dessert is brownies, cookies, magic bars and cobbler. They have wine and kaluah, grand marnier, creme liquor, couvissier. Snacks are chips, gold fish, gummy bears, cookies. Breakfast is exactly the same as the photos in this thread, but they do offer greek yogurt.

We are in 7084. Room 7084 and 7085 face the MK AND HAVE A LIMITED VIEW. We can see the top of Space Mountain and the Contemporary. Cant see the castle, I even stood on the chair! :rotfl:We can see most of Wishes. I think 7085 has less of a view since there are some big trees right in front of the balcony. The balcony is an ok size. Seems a little larger than at VWL. These room are in the lobby perimeter, directly above Whispering Canyon. That is somewhat of a misnomer since that resturant is LOUD! We can hear it in the room. If you have an iPhone, get a white noise app. However, the other two rooms across the lobby have a TV right outside of them, which invites guests to sit outside the rooms while eating or lounging. :happytv: I wouldnt like that very much. We havent seen anyone come down as far as these rooms. they are the only two rooms on this side. The room decor is plainer than VWL. I think this might be an accessible unit, but not sure. There are bars around the toilet, but no way someone with mobility issues could climb in and out of tub. The tub threshold is very wide and it is deep.

There is a cuisinart coffee maker.

Hmmm...I have no idea how to post pics.:sad: ill look at the app and see if I can figure it out.

We had a great time! You will love it. Our second time staying there. My husband loves it so much he are going to look for (another!) DVC resale contract there! Congrats and hope you have a lovely honeymoon filled with Disney magic! Wear your just married pins and you may get extra pixie dust! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter