Wilderness Lodge bunk bed rooms

princesspwrhr

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in a bunkbed room since the refurb? Are the bunks still centered where the other bed would have been or are they against the wall now? Is the lighting better now?

There still centered, mousekeeping could not make the top bunk if it was against the wall.

They make the top bunk at the cabins just fine with it against the wall. It just doesn't make any sense to me to have them in the middle of the room.

Ok, so they're still centered, my oldest will be up top so it's not a huge deal, but how's the lighting? Still darker? or has the new decor lightened the room a bit? With the bunk bed rooms missing that second light, it's a small concern.

We're usually in the cabins and love the brightness of all the windows and different lighting options with the lights but want to stay at the Lodge this time. We could always do a regular room w/ the two beds but the kids like the bunks.

I asked about them not being against the wall during our last stay, that was the reason given.:confused3 I would have to say the rooms are still rather dark near the bunk beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter