Wilderness Lodge "Bear Face Rooms" ?

tinkerbellybutton

DIS Veteran
We are heading to WL for our 6th stay in Feb. for my son's 13th Birthday. We have stayed in all different room types/locations. We love having a room off the lobby, but the rooms over the check in and WCC don't have the best views from their balconies. Can someone tell me more about the "Bear Face Rooms"?

It looks like these rooms offer a view of the courtyard from the balcony and also open onto a view of the lobby from the door. Does anyone know if there are any bunk bed rooms in this location? Would I have better luck booking a non bunk bed courtyard view and request this location? I know nothing is guaranteed, but I want to do whatever will increase my chances of getting a room in this location. Thanks for any advice.

i requested inner courtyard off lobby. thats what disney cm called them. i dont expect to get one because there is only like 6 or so rooms but cant hurt to try. we will find out in May...

i was told that online requests is prob too late for a special room instead of general area... make it when you make your reservtion. i called ours in and it is on the original confirmation..... doesnt show up disney site reservation info...gotta pay for courtyard view for any chance at them.

I dont think disney calls them officially "bearface" rooms

Last January we had a room inner courtyard south wing. While it wasn't in The Bear Face, it was a wonderful view. We could watch the Electric WaterbParade from our balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter